What's new

Introduce Yourself Here..

S

SuGaR

Did we really need a thread when everyone already knows everyone? I mean really, it's just people from the old site coming here.

SuGaR said:
Did we really need a thread when everyone already knows everyone? I mean really, it's just people from the old site coming here.
imo this thread is good cause if the site is visible in google and etc. more new people might join ,don't you think ;)

kanomk2 country honduras center america

Hello my name is angel cano my nickname is kanomk2, pleased to share with you, we hope to grow the community, I am available to friends ;)

X820

Noob
SuGaR said:
Well, for now it is..

Like all site new members will show up.

This may turn out to be unnessecary who knows ;)

kanomk2 country honduras center america

KANOMK2 said:
Hello my name is angel cano my nickname is kanomk2, pleased to share with you, we hope to grow the community, I am available to friends ;)
KANOMK2,im glad your on here. your one hell of a sick MK player. see you on kaillera

Sushi

Noob
sup peeps !! my real name is SOUDY ( Su-D ) aka Sushi on the ps3 and XsushiX615 on XBL. lets have some mk fun!! cya all online.

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
Hello to all, Im Black Shroud, also known as leading force in Samurai Shodown community. Re-registered there from umk.com. In my childhood (90's) everyone where I live played MK and MK only, so its nostalgic for me, but when I played online with russian MK players they were some bad shittalkers and completely destroyed the atmosphere so to say, so it was then I switched to Samurai Shodown series (which are additionally are to complex for most shittalker people to learn). But I hope everyone here exhibits good sportsmanship ;D

S

scheissn

Sweet, so then you can teach us some SamSho shit sometime.
That game has always been a damn mystery to me.

uaphysx

Noob
Whatsup evry1.. im uaphysx... been playing mk2 on ps3 for a while, but just got an xbox and have been reorienting byself with umk3...