What's new

Introduce Yourself Here..

I was kinda new on UMK.com so I'm not a "regular" or anything. This new site does look awesome though and hopefully I can help out/learn some stuff here.

PSN is Davey_8000 if anyone is up for MK2!

sup peeps..good to see this board up!!! im just trying to get out of "noob" status, so anyone up for psn or kaillera (soon)mk2 hit me up...

hey guys hows it going? i am new to the MK scene (about 6months into it) im always trying to practice to improve my game and i listen and pay attention to the vets who have been playing this since arcade days. unfortunately i wasn't of age to play when it came out (im 18 now) but i enjoy good friendly competition and im always down for MK if your up..lol but hit me up if you wanna throw down...peaceout! ;D

PSN= Seriouz-bizniz

codo27

Noob
Y'all know me, still the same OG

UMK alumni should know me, those from the MK2 section anyway, and thats where I'll be perching up here as well. If you see me on PSN, show respect.

I'm Denis, also known as PK and ButtMan...just the one guy who comes in and out randomly.

Hit me up on XBL UMK3, PK ButtMan.

Y

Yungcracca

*just now read the news at ultimatemk.com*

lol.

I'm DarkMoon aka Kombat Sabbat aka Yungcracca. I'm a bipolar emo fucking freak behind a keyboard with this game. Trying to get over that. I take this game too seriously for my own good. . Luckily the past month or more has been going really good and i'm doing a lot fucking better actually and I'm really proud of that...

I am one of the best/better MK2 players around and I can compete with basically anyone with any means of device (stick, pad, keyboard) Of course there is players that make me look like a broken wrist after a payphone beating, man I tell ya. I wrote the Kitana guide at umk.com

I play all the MK's online though. I don't know what else to say.

X820

Noob
Cool stuff Freddie..

Not a word to much neither, on ALL topics!

Glad your shaping up, emotional wise aswell as game-wise..!

Good to have ya around dude :)