What's new

Injustice will be on XBOX 360 at East Coast Throwdown

Do you agree with switching to Xbox 360 to play Injustice at ECTV?

• Yes

Votes: 117 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 30.8%
  • Other (post your vote)

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Dark Souls would like a word with you. Xbox360 lags like hell when playing that game while PS3 is super smooth. PS3 are NOT like that in general. It s a porting issue.
But were talking about Injustice here which is not frame perfect on the ps3 as well as has slow down issues when a ton of animations are going on. Not to mention the fucking Ben-Q's at MLG. OMFG just thinking about competing in this game at MLG makes me shudder. Horay for sponsorships force feeding shit.

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
But were talking about Injustice here which is not frame perfect on the ps3 as well as has slow down issues when a ton of animations are going on. Not to mention the fucking Ben-Q's at MLG. OMFG just thinking about competing in this game at MLG makes me shudder. Horay for sponsorships force feeding shit.
Even if Xbox 360 may run smoother (I'm going to need video proof), all you guys saying "it runs like fucking shit on ps3" and "fuck ps3" are coming off as really immature and are over exaggerating things which makes me not want Xbox 360 to become the standard at all just to spite you. It runs fine on ps3. The only potential slowdowns that I've encountered happened during supers and outros where it really doesn't matter if there is a slowdown or not.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Even if Xbox 360 may run smoother (I'm going to need video proof), all you guys saying "it runs like fucking shit on ps3" and "fuck ps3" are coming off as really immature and are over exaggerating things which makes me not want Xbox 360 to become the standard at all just to spite you. It runs fine on ps3. The only potential slowdowns that I've encountered happened during supers and outros where it really doesn't matter if there is a slowdown or not.
Yea were immature because we actually pay to compete in these things. whereas you're being mature stating that you want it to be on ps3 to spite us. You have testers admitting it lags in this thread. Tom openly admits he only wants ps3 to be tournament standard because he knows we will have to be prepared for the ps3 downgrade due to playstation and mlg being partners.

You have no idea what its like to prepare on a frame perfect monitor and a frame perfect system only to pay HUNDREDS of dollars to travel to an event and feel like you missed an anti air, fucked up a counter poke, etc because the Ben-Q's lag, komplete edition is buggy, ps3 can't handle a game that was designed on xbox and ported.

DangerousBacon

Yea were immature because we actually pay to compete in these things. whereas you're being mature stating that you want it to be on ps3 to spite us. You have testers admitting it lags in this thread. Tom openly admits he only wants ps3 to be tournament standard because he knows we will have to be prepared for the ps3 downgrade due to playstation and mlg being partners.

You have no idea what its like to prepare on a frame perfect monitor and a frame perfect system only to pay HUNDREDS of dollars to travel to an event and feel like you missed an anti air because the Ben-Q's lag, CUMplete edition is buggy, ps3 can't handle a game that was designed on xbox and ported.
Never said that I was being mature:joker:.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Thank god for this decision.

If you want an example of lag from MK9 at least, go watch Curbo vs Soonk at NEC last year.

Also for the people complaining about not having something for 360, keep in mind a lot of people bought converters to play MK9 as well

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
Only time I ever had lag affect me is playing online with either system playing any fighting game. I suppose those of us that will be there Friday will have time to play and adjust to the super set ups that run injustice at 60 fps? :joker:

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
It's about time this decision was made. If MLG picks Injustice up, they should run it on 360. They wont due to sponsorships, but if you're playing for money you should be playing on the best platform possible. Makes no sense to have it any other way.

For all you people bitching about PS3 controllers....get a converter. Xbox players have had to for their ps2 controllers for a while. They are not expensive.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
If we go to 360 then i want someone to refund my PS3 purchase, unlock all my same stuff for 360, and give me all their dlc skins on 360 that I already paid for on PS3 + season pass. You guys coulda listened to me DAY ONE
I want my refund for all my stuff I bought on 360 for mk9

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
somebody should address this differences between xbox and ps3 so nrs could fix them.
It's a system issue. You don't think capcom would of patched umvc3 on ps3 if they could?

AYSAMO

Noob
Video proof? CSZ X-Ray. Same shit that happened in MK carried over to Injustice. NRS best ports NA. Pisses me off because I don't want to buy a 360 and xbox live when I'm too poverty to even dualmod my stick.

DangerousBacon

Video proof? CSZ X-Ray. Same shit that happened in MK carried over to Injustice. NRS best ports NA.
I'm talking about Injustice not Mk9. I know about the slowdowns in Mk9. Even so, it's still just lagging during a cinematic so it really didn't matter.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
RenegadeVA You must be shaking your head right now for doing 360 and then to please us you used PS3 only to have us go back to 360 most likely.

DangerousBacon

It's a system issue. You don't think capcom would of patched umvc3 on ps3 if they could?
Bad example. Capcom doesn't care about UMvC3 and patching it would've meant more licensing issues. Still this could've been avoided if Capcom took the dang time to properly port it.

AYSAMO

Noob
I'm talking about Injustice not Mk9. I know about the slowdowns in Mk9. Even so, it's still just lagging during a cinematic so it really didn't matter.
No, actually the game lagged REALLY bad on stages like Hell; not just during a cinematic. I gave CSZ X-Ray as an example because it's the easiest to notice. There's a lot of shit going on in the backgrounds of most of these stages in Injustice, the same slowdown occurs as in the Hell stage but sometimes worse.

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
Still this could've been avoided if Capcom took the dang time to properly port it.
I just want to say, that I(as I'm sure we all) have seen many years of console arguments. You are the first person other than myself, that I've seen bring up this point about porting. I hope others take notice, it's not entirely fair to say x system is worse than the other when it's trying to play a game made for the other.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So I'm guessing this means my Etokki is going to be of no use.

Good decision, though. I just have no idea where I'm gonna get a 360 converter this fast.

Cosmic_Castaway

Flying Grayson
All I have to say is that the game should always be played on the system that provides the best experience when possible. At NCR, they used PS3's for Marvel (even though 360 is the standard) and it really screwed up Chris G's timing with all the slowdown. The crowd even acknowledged it chanting "PS3! PS3! PS3!". It probably cost him a match too.
I didn't see him complaining when he won though.

Just saying.