What's new

Injustice Wal-Mart Exclusive Arkham City Skins for Joker, Catwoman, Batman (Updated!)

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
If you don't care for the AC skins you can preorder the collectors or BE and get the Red Son skins on top of what ever comes with those editions. It's what I'm doing.

Baraka Obama

8 Years of Bringin' the Pain!
True! But it's not really the extra stuff of skins that concerns me; I'm moreso wondering if a Vita port is likely in the future, or should I just buy it now instead?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
True! But it's not really the extra stuff of skins that concerns me; I'm moreso wondering if a Vita port is likely in the future, or should I just buy it now instead?
I don't think a Vita version has been announced yet :( It could be awhile if there will be one. It will probably be based on sales of console versions. Get it on a console in the meantime! I'm sure more people will be playing online there too.

Baraka Obama

Darnit :/ Well you're probably right! I think I'll just pick up the PS3 version in the meantime like you said because this game looks great, and I know that if I just wait it out, the anticipation is going to drive me Presidentially insane.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Still going to wait and pre-order until ALL the pre-order gimmicks have been released/announced. So far this is the best though, love me some Joker and Batman!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
i can see you forking up the cash for this one too, or somehow exchanging what was spent on gamestop for it lol
I'll just but both and sell my 2nd copy at a discounted price for a friend. That way I at least get some of my money back.

Darnit :/ Well you're probably right! I think I'll just pick up the PS3 version in the meantime like you said because this game looks great, and I know that if I just wait it out, the anticipation is going to drive me Presidentially insane.
As I recall, the Vita version came out later and was the version of MK9 with all the DLC. Since that will inevitably happen with Injustice as well, that may be where the Vita version will come in. Originally I was going to go for the Wii U version, but there has been no news of DLC at all, and even the skin you get for voting in the Injustice Battle Arena is only for PSN or XBLA.

Baraka Obama

Eww Wii U xD (Kidding) But yeah, that's exactly what I thought! Hopefully Nether continues the Vita lovin'.

I don't know why the Wii U is getting shafted, but that's okay. I'll stick with PS3 for now.

Any actual shots of the skins? I think it's a bit odd for Wal-Mart to advertise them but not show them.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Saw this in the General Discussion already. Joker's Arkham City is still awful. And I still am not interested in any of these skins.

Well, I don't really care an awful lot about the Red Son skins or the zombie skins. I'd love the New 52 outfits, but I don't want either the Battle Edition or the Collector's Edition. That just leaves the one option.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I think I'm the only one that loves TDK Joker the best? And it's primarily due to his long hair. Long hair Joker with more of a cynical approach = the best Joker imo. Please have a long hair Joker alt!