What's new

Injustice Wal-Mart Exclusive Arkham City Skins for Joker, Catwoman, Batman (Updated!)

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand this is the one I will pre-order. Arkham City Batman is best Batman. I'll wait a tiny bit longer though just in case I can get a proper flash alt though because as much as I know I'll play me some Batman I fucking love me some Flash and some rushdown characters.

ahzman

Noob
Hell Yeah Now give me the Arkham Nightwing & I'll be the happiest person alive! Anyone think we'll see a preorder pack for Best Buy or Amazon

trufenix

bye felicia
It's worth inevitable five dollars to stiff two of the most crooked organizations on the planet. Here's hoping they don't botch the compatibility code again.

Reactions: VOR

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Sweet, saw the earlier pic on comicvine of the AA Batman. But I just hope they release this DLC for everyone like they did with MK( I see no reason why they wouldn't right?)

It's worth inevitable five dollars to stiff two of the most crooked organizations on the planet. Here's hoping they don't botch the compatibility code again.

Wasn't even so much that but the dumb people too lazy to dl something that is free...that helps too ;)

Liu_Kang

Noob
They will release the standard version, Collector's Edition version, Arcade Stick version, and now RED SON version??? Really? 4??

Baraka Obama

8 Years of Bringin' the Pain!
Good thing I didn't preorder this until I read this, good thread, guys! But one question, I'd really prefer a Vita version. Since Nether ported MK9 Flawlessly(Hahaha....ha...ha...*lameness*), do you think this game has a high chance of being ported in the near future as well? Or should I keep my hopes down and get it at Wal-Mart already?