What's new

Injustice Wal-Mart Exclusive Arkham City Skins for Joker, Catwoman, Batman (Updated!)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Aside from the Best Buy Red Son skin pack for Wonder Woman, Solomon Grundy and Batman we now have word of skins coming to Wal-Mart customers. If you get the game from WalMart you will also get the Arkham City skins for the Joker, Catwoman and Batman! Featuring a darker version of these characters this is just a taste of the enormous amount of Injustice content coming our way!

Updated!

Credit: randomdude, Dark_Raiden & The Kombat Tabloid via twitter

Click here: http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/21012149?adid=1500000000000012981640&veh=mweb

Attachments

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
I do believe randomdude should be credited... It's even in the tweet I made. :)
Pff, I foresaw this eons ago. I even made a nifty image:

I am sort of disappointed there's not skin for Nightwing though, since I do genuinely believe his Arkham City design is the coolest he has ever looked. Anywho, we might get another pack in the future. I actually tried to get this frontpaged over two weeks ago because people had kept asking about Arkham City skins and nobody seemed to notice this, but I guess it wasn't too important.

Maybe I should've asked Filipino Champ to tweet it...

Pff, I foresaw this eons ago. I even made a nifty image:

I am sort of disappointed there's now skin for Nightwing though, since I do genuinely believe his Arkham City design is the coolest he has ever looked. Anywho, we might get another pack in the future. I actually tried to get this frontpaged a while ago but I guess it wasn't too important.

Maybe I should've asked Filipino Champ to tweet it...
What am I looking at?

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
What am I looking at?
A cropped image of the Collector's Edition Steelbook cover (I believe for the UK CE). I noticed Arkham City Batman on it and theorized that we would see an Arkham City skin pack. I then collected Arkham City renders of everyone in Injustice for reference.

After that, I got a bunch of renders of tertiary Batman characters and jokingly suggested we'd probably get skins for them because they'll probably be in the game. I was sort of poking fun at how people were complaining about the amount of Batman characters so I decided to throw that in there.

Looks like i will be buying more then one copy of this game and selling them to others at half price without the dlc content :p

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
This the one I want. That joker! As for the rest. I'm sure they will be sold for like $5 to $10 bucks.

How exciting! I wonder if survival is possible in the often-packed Wal-Mart, just for these costumes; or if it might be a better choice to go to the nearby Gamestop?
And that dude underneath Joker looks bad ass, tbh
That is Scarface: A puppet whittled from a Gallows Tree where 313 prisoners from Blackgate Penitentiary were sentenced to death and hanged on the aforementioned tree.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
A cropped image of the Collector's Edition Steelbook cover (I believe for the UK CE). I noticed Arkham City Batman on it and theorized that we would see an Arkham City skin pack. I then collected Arkham City renders of everyone in Injustice for reference.

After that, I got a bunch of renders of tertiary Batman characters and jokingly suggested we'd probably get skins for them because they'll probably be in the game. I was sort of poking fun at how people were complaining about the amount of Batman characters so I decided to throw that in there.
After you explained it it was too funny I couldn't breathe