What's new

Injustice Pre-release Character Move Lists (Screenshots)

I don't know shit about fighting games, so can someone explain something to me?

Superman seems to have Popup and Pushaway cancels in his combo-section.
I think it was once stated that you can invest 2 meters of the bar to cancel your strings into wallbounces and OTG's.

What if Superman is able to do that with the Popup cancel (OTG) and the Pushaway cancel (Wallbounce)? I always wondered why it looks like Superman has very, very short combos in this game.
Could it be that Supermans basic strings do a little bit more damage than the other ones and to extend your own combos you HAVE to use Supermans personal, meterless cancels (Popup and Pushaway) to extend your combos and do as much damage if not even more than the other characters?

Am I on something here, or is it plain ol' bullshit? (Shoutouts to Spill.com)

I imagine this frame data has to be a placeholder. Is like to see a special move highlighted to see...like catwomans dash...cmon 6 frames....

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I imagine this frame data has to be a placeholder. Is like to see a special move highlighted to see...like catwomans dash...cmon 6 frames....
It has to be placeholder, unless every single move in the entire game has 15 frames of start up. Specials, normals, combos, everything.

trufenix

bye felicia
Superman seems to have Popup and Pushaway cancels in his combo-section.
About half of them have them, but its unclear what they do. Given these movelists are incomplete (seems like anyone with a lot of basics is missing their airs, and anyone with a lot of combos is missing their cancels) and they're actually from an older build its possible not everyone had them implemented at that point, or they're just cut off from the snaps.

As for what they do, the notations are f,f / b,b and meter burn. Colt said a while back that the power shots (wallB, groundB moves) have dash cancels, its possible that's what they are. Or they could have something to do with the push back. Or both.

About half of them have them
Oh wow, I totally didn't realize that.

Man, what was in that soup... I wonder.

On the other hand. Maybe that's it. Maybe everyone will have these cancels and they're the ones that will cost you 2 meters and let you expand your strings with wallbounces and OTG's. Only time will tell.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
It looks like you just press up during the high feline evade. High Feline Evade = Matrix Dodge, Low Feline Evade = Hop. We saw both in the Raven trailer.
yea thats the move that some people are raving over.. .Looked cool...

She gets rewarded when she causes wiffs.. Catwoman is looking better and better each vid...

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Framedata for 1(X/Square) is the same for all those characters.
I was just looking at that and it was driving me crazy... I'm wondering if it is like Tekken where all jabs are 10 frames... or if they just didn't include the real frame data yet.... because let me tell you, from the trailers I've seen Flash's jabs look WAY faster than 15 frames and Solomon Grundy's jabs :/

trufenix

bye felicia
yea thats the move that some people are raving over.. .Looked cool...

She gets rewarded when she causes wiffs.. Catwoman is looking better and better each vid...
I find it interesting because if those evades are fast enough, she may be able to whiff cancel those to create more combos for free, similar to sfxt charge cancels.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
wow movelists make me hype, my kitty looks has the most strings out of everyone so far

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I was just looking at that and it was driving me crazy... I'm wondering if it is like Tekken where all jabs are 10 frames... or if they just didn't include the real frame data yet.... because let me tell you, from the trailers I've seen Flash's jabs look WAY faster than 15 frames and Solomon Grundy's jabs :/

Im thinking the Frame Data is wrong since its an old build because look what Hector tweeted.. (he called it a waste)

https://twitter.com/Test_Your_Might/status/313638345492283392

trufenix

bye felicia
Well, this is obviously from NYCC build, which was before half the characters were in the game. Considering anything here close to final would be retarded.