What's new

Injustice Pre-release Character Move Lists (Screenshots)

Art Killer B

[Mid-tier Humble-man]
*As seen on MKU*

NOTE: This might be from an old build. The move lists of the final product may differ.

Shoutouts to:

gr8one06 for his post
Seapeople for spreading the word
Killzone for not having an account on MKU
Karried for being asleep on this one
Axel_Redd for "secretly" being MK Catch

And special thanks to VSM/KN PHERLEECE & KOAlliance for their findings

Summary:

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Flash
4. Wonder Woman
5. Solomon Grundy
6. Harley Quinn
7. Nightwing
8. Cyborg
9. Green Arrow
10. Catwoman

Superman:

Basic attacks:
Superman Basic Attacks.JPG

Combo attacks:
Superman Combos.JPG
Special moves:
Superman Specials.JPG
Character traits:
Superman Traits.JPG
Batman:

Basic attacks:
Batman Basic Attacks.JPG
Combo attacks:
Batman Combos.JPG
Special moves:
Batman Specials.JPG
Character traits:
Batman Traits.JPG

Art Killer B

[Mid-tier Humble-man]
Flash:

Basic attacks:
Flash Basic Attacks.JPG

Combo attacks:

Flash Combos.JPG

Special moves:
Flash Specials.JPG
Character traits:
Flash Traits.JPG

Wonder Woman:

Lasso basic attacks:
Wonder Woman Lasso Basics.JPG
Sword basic attacks:
Wonder Woman Sword Basics.JPG

Combo attacks:

Wonder Woman Combos.JPG

Special moves:
Wonder Woman Specials.JPG

Character traits:
Wonder Woman Traits.JPG

Art Killer B

[Mid-tier Humble-man]
Solomon Grundy:

Basic attacks:
Grundy Basic Attacks.JPG
Combo attacks:
Grundy Combos.JPG

Special moves:​
Grundy Specials.JPG

Character traits:​
Grundy Traits.JPG

Harley Quinn:
Basic attacks:
HQ Basic Attacks.JPG

Combo attacks:
HQ Combos.JPG

Special moves:​
HQ Specials.JPG

Character traits:​
HQ Traits.JPG

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
At this point they didn't have frame data on block and hit or cancel advantage. Wonder if they've added those in.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
At this point they didn't have frame data on block and hit or cancel advantage. Wonder if they've added those in.
I hope so, but I have been worried they are not going to for a while now because although they have mentioned startup and duration, they never have mentioned frame data on hit/block yet to my knowledge.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
I hope so, but I have been worried they are not going to for a while now because although they have mentioned startup and duration, they never have mentioned frame data on hit/block yet to my knowledge.
Yeah. I've been speculating that we might need Somberness again. I'm ready to help with a Frame Data bot again if necessary.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yeah. I've been speculating that we might need Somberness again. I'm ready to help with a Frame Data bot again if necessary.
Ya, in any case with the frame data that is initially available we might have a shot at getting it early from a strategy guide or something. I think regardless we will get it way earlier than we did in MK9 so that is nice.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I remember Paulo saying on block advantage would be in, along with some other stuff, but there would be no cancel advantage because he didn't get around to it.

It was awhile ago, and from stream chat, so don't hold me to that though.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
I remember Paulo saying on block advantage would be in, along with some other stuff, but there would be no cancel advantage because he didn't get around to it.

It was awhile ago, and from stream chat, so don't hold me to that though.
Ok, thanks Rathalos.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
it seems all light attacks has a 15 frame startup now ^^

Jump punch and Kick better be punishable on whiff i'm not seeing us anti-airing players with a 15f normal :confused:
Yo Eddy, I would trust anything from the NYCC build as gospel; the game had just become playable at that point. We'll have to see when we get the demo or on release.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Yo Eddy, I would trust anything from the NYCC build as gospel; the game had just become playable at that point. We'll have to see when we get the demo or on release.
Yes, i'm just trying to figure it out here, once more, and hoping that jump ins and crossups are not as powerfull as was in MK9, also since now is holding Back to block, god knows what kind of setups we will come up with as the game evolves

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Breakout frame was supposed to be the frame at which you can cancel the attack into something else. But here it looks like duration. Yet another reason why I think we can't trust any of the data from this build.