What's new

Injustice Official Hotfix Notes Posted - See Inside

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
How exactly does this hurt Sinestro's setup? He loses a small bit of damage from trait shot, shackles, j2 sure, but still gets a vortex off a pushblock. Personally, I think Sinestro's stuff was fine but I also think this is a completely fair adjustment.

However, this absolutely dicks Lex and that I don't agree with whatsoever. Joker too, probably?
Yea, he gets almost no damage now and has to use a bar and two trait shots to set it up. Not even close to being worth it.

Reactions: RIF
To those complaining about Lex / Joker, would you rather:

a) this
b) it was not fixed

Think about it.
Honestly....I'm not really sure. The pushblock BS was potentially devastating for rushdown characters in that matchup....but my heart bleeds for the Lex and Joker players right now and the fact that we might never see a Hype as hell mine or teeth trap setup in high level play again.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Instead of just banning the setup you people are like " sacrifice 2 for 28"

oh look, joker just got 2 more 7 3s. But you don't care, you play someone else.
LOL you think this community will ban something. We put up with KABAL for three years. Hell, we let EVERYTHING rock in MK9 except for Smoke's shake glitch, but even when that accidentally happened it was OK we just let it rock. This community is all about letting it rock.

trufenix

bye felicia
Honestly....I'm not really sure. The pushblock BS was potentially devastating for rushdown characters in that matchup....but my heart bleeds for the Lex and Joker players right now and the fact that we might never see a Hype as hell mine or teeth trap setup in high level play again.
If its a tough choice for you to make, imagine how tough the choice is when you have a forum full of your customers saying you failed the city over Scorpion and Kano and MMH and whatever else.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
the fact that sinestro can still get a setup offa this is kinda a problem, hopefully that will be fixed too,

don't hold ur breath.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I feel bad for Joker and Lex players but LBSH...

What is better?
*Joker getting other 2 3-7's and Lex getting more bad match ups.

*Kenshi 2.0 which would def kill the game.

?????

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Yeah, it's a nerf, but the thing is, it's not a patch. It's a hotfix. You can only go so far with it, unfortunately. It sucks for those particular characters, but if that's all they can do with the game without patching it, you can't be that upset at them for doing so, especially when it pertains to an actual problem.

I'm very curious as to how the bola glitch just got up and removed, though, through the hotfix.
I simply disagree that fixing one issues for one character in a manner that effectively nerfs 3 others is for the overall good of the game. That's all I'm saying.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I feel bad for Joker and Lex players but LBSH...

What is better?
*Joker getting other 2 3-7's and Lex getting more bad match ups.

*Kenshi 2.0 which would def kill the game.

?????
I dunno... I just saw "Kenshi 2.0" fail to make top 8 at a major, meanwhile I haven't seen Lex or Joker do shit. You be the judge.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Does anyone know specifically the difference between a hot fix and a patch? I know you have to pay for patches and get approval for them but I don't know what you can get away with in a hot fix.

E

Eldriken

If this is just a hotfix, doesn't that mean that EVERY console at a tournament (think EVO, fellas) will have to be connected to the Internet at all times in order for it to be applied since it's not a patch?

Yeah, that will tide over really well. >_> Then again, for all I know, the consoles are connected to the Net anyway.

E

Eldriken

Does anyone know specifically the difference between a hot fix and a patch? I know you have to pay for patches and get approval for them but I don't know what you can get away with in a hot fix.
You don't have to pay a licensing fee for patches anymore. Hotfixes are fixes that are applied without having to download an update and only take place while connected to the Internet.

Oh, also, I believe only so many things can be fixed via a hotfix versus what can be fixed via a patch.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
You don't have to pay a licensing fee for patches anymore. Hotfixes are fixes that are applied without having to download an update and only take place while connected to the Internet.

Oh, also, I believe only so many things can be fixed via a hotfix versus what can be fixed via a patch.
Wait, if you don't have to pay for patches anymore, why choose to hot fix it instead of patching it?