What's new

Injustice - New Character Reveal to Drop on Monday

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
I want him because he's the only character that I would actually pick over Superman unless they put Supes up against a magician of some kind.
I'd vote for anyone over Superman..but I don't want Doomsday to be even playable in the game not just the battle arena.

zfallonz

Noob
I keep hearing that Raven has been scene in multiple screenshots but I've only seen one where she is far off in the background. As much as I want to see Raven, being one my fav chars, I haven't seen anything else on her. Anyone mind sharing?

I keep hearing that Raven has been scene in multiple screenshots but I've only seen one where she is far off in the background. As much as I want to see Raven, being one my fav chars, I haven't seen anything else on her. Anyone mind sharing?
We've only seen her in the one instance, but the magazine the screenshot came from mentioned her in conjunction with several characters that were already or are now confirmed playable and they make mention of her being in at least two cutscenes.

NRS is not really clear about the whole "reveal" thing. We could just be getting Doomsday or we could get Doomsday in battle arena and a trailer for someone else.

Rigo did say on twitter he finished 3 trailers (i think one was implied to be the Aquaman combat)
so I'm thinking there will be a reveal trailer and another story trailer coming soon.

NRS is not really clear about the whole "reveal" thing. We could just be getting Doomsday or we could get Doomsday in battle arena and a trailer for someone else.

Rigo did say on twitter he finished 3 trailers (i think one was implied to be the Aquaman combat)
so I'm thinking there will be a reveal trailer and another story trailer coming soon.
Or he considers the Battle Arena as trailers.

It's been a long time since we had a Batman related character reveal, aight?
How about some Red Hood? I'm digging it.

Reactions: SLy
Red Hood will most likely be a DLC if he's even in the game.
Why would you say something that weird? You basically have not a single clue and you also can't judge it off by the story, since if we go by the story, we wouldn't need ANY character besides Superman, Batman and the Joker.

You saying that he won't be in the game, or if at all that he will be DLC is so random and ... stupid.
I'm not saying that I disagree with you. I wouldn't wonder if that would be the case, but as already said, it's so random that I don't write about that possibility.

No offense.

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
It's been a long time since we had a Batman related character reveal, aight?
How about some Red Hood? I'm digging it.
Batman characters take up double the amount of the roster any other series takes.

Batman characters take up double the amount of the roster any other series takes.
Batman comics take over nearly half of the running DC universe. Batman comics still sell very well.
DC doesn't seem to be having a problem with that and neither to do fans. Why should they have a different mindset, when it comes to this game?

Besides that ... any other series? Seriously? If you came up with a crossover series, I might be convinced, but then again, the biggest crossover series we have right now is UMVC3 and they have a shit load of X-Men characters (Magneto, Storm, Phoenix, Wolverine, X-23, Sentinel).
Obviously they have more characters that Injustice will have, so it's still a good deal.

SFxT? Pretty much full of Shotos, don't you think? :-7

Having few more Batman related characters than we now have is not that big of a deal, since they kinda still can offer you a more versatile playing style than for example few more Lanterns, who always do the same, even though they use different constructs.

NRS is a company first and foremost and Batman villians sell because they are so well know so I woundn´t be surpiced if we see more people from the batman series both villians and heroes.

DC didn't pick the cast. Its based entirely on who NRS wants. Your validations are irrelevant.
In the very early interviews it was said that they picked it together. DC came up with a list of characters they wanted to promote and have in the game and NRS also had their ideas who they wanted to have in the game.
You are irrelevant.