What's new

Injustice - New Character Reveal to Drop on Monday

Shamwow0w0w

Steam / Twitch: Apsasu
Injustice called Cyborg a Teen Titan, this means that it doesn't take place during the New 52 timeline. This also means Martian Manhunter is the only character left out of the 7 founders of the Justice League yet to be revealed.

I think I'm just looking for anything to hint at him being in the game.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
At least it's pretty much 100% sure that if he isn't on the main roster he'll be appearing as DLC, he definitely is one of the most requested characters, with Lobo/Red Hood/Blue Beetle

Shamwow0w0w

Steam / Twitch: Apsasu
DLC = not part of the story. He's one of the few characters that could actually stop a crazy Superman. But IIRC, Sheeva, Smoke, Quan Chi and CBZ weren't revealed until the demo was hacked/people got their hands on the game early. Maybe my little martian is going to be the Smoke of Injustice and not get revealed :) Yeah, that's what it is....

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Were I a betting man, I'd say Doomsday.

Though this one occasion where I hope I'm wrong.

Doomsday and Bane are some of those stupid 90's concepts that just wont go away, kind of like Venom and Gambit. I really hope Doomsday isn't taking up a valuable character slot like Bane did! There are just so many more interesting characters they could pick from, like Captain Cold for one, or even Grodd!

Law Hero

Doomsday and Bane are some of those stupid 90's concepts that just wont go away, kind of like Venom and Gambit. I really hope Doomsday isn't taking up a valuable character slot like Bane did! There are just so many more interesting characters they could pick from, like Captain Cold for one, or even Grodd!
Whoa, you did not just hate on Venom and Gambit.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
bane is awesome

grodd, no.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I have lost hope for Martian Manhunter. Makes me sad that they wouldn't have one of the best DC characters in a game dedicated to DC.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing new characters.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I have lost hope for Martian Manhunter. Makes me sad that they wouldn't have one of the best DC characters in a game dedicated to DC.

what if MM was revealed as soon as you lost hope

that'd make everybody happy.

Law Hero

There, there. His symbol was still shown and hopefully that word find was just a mistake or meant to throw us off. You know how Boon likes to troll. Don't give up.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
If it's two characters, then one is obviously Doomsday since he's in the Battle Arena teaser. The other has to be Hawkgirl, Raven, or Black Adam. calling it...

RYX

BIG PUSHER
doomsday would be disappointing, please be someone better :(

It feels like you know who's going to be in but they just want to drag you along really fucking slow

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Doomsday Superman IMO. Though if he said 2 characters I'd love to see Raven vs Dr. Fate.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Man, sitting through a weekend of speculation is going to be brutal, especially given the snowstorm we're supposed to get out here.

The game is like six weeks from release and there are still (I'm guessing) twelve or so characters unrevealed. I feel like most fighting games have the whole roster out by this stage.

I'd really like to hear about actual gameplay rather than seeing staged fights of characters confirmed forever ago. This would have been a cooler thing to do a little earlier in the pre-release period.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
They can't reveal Doomsday or Hawkgirl; WE ALREADY SAW THEM. Shazam was different because he was leaked, that's not official. But those two characters already appeared in trailers, and pretty well designed, so there's no point in "confirmation" if they are already confirmed, shown in action; and they are not new characters!

They better confirm Raven once and for all.

If the 'reveal' is Doomsday or Hawkgirl, I'm gonna fucking sent Trigon to them.