What's new

Injustice - New Character Reveal to Drop on Monday

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Mondays and Fridays are certainly exciting, aren't they? This Monday not only do we get to see who will be in the Battle Arena for Week 4 - according to the official InjusticeGame Facebook page we will be getting a new character reveal! Whether this will be a brand new, never before seen (in Injustice) character or will it be a confirmation of Hawkgirl, Raven, Sinestro, Blue Beetle or someone else who has been hinted at in the past? Come Monday... get ready as we'll find out!

newchar.jpg

Source: InjusticeGame
Credit: Kombat_Tabloid

Attachments

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
Raven or Lobo please? I'm anticipaitng whether the former will be in or not.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
SCARECROW!.......................................................................................................................

it won't be him though :_:

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Pleeaasee Doomsday! Since I know Darkseid won't be in, Doomsday is the last power character that I really want to see in Injustice. Plus Doomsday vs Supes would be a classy and awesome fight.

I like Lobo but honestly he wouldn't fit well into a more serious story. Boon knows this too and that's why he is probably a DLC character.

It looks like it will be Doomsday, Hawkgirl, Ares, Sinestro, or Raven.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Hope it's not Doomsday. I'd really rather see him in the Battle Arena than have to drag out this Doomsday-is-in-the-game-for-fact-but-he's-not-confirmed-so-we-don't-actually-know-that-LOL crap any longer.

Blow my mind and give me Swamp Thing. Or Raven or Hawkgirl. Really, do anything in the world other than tell me a character that I know is in the game, is in the game. Anything.