What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us -- Who will you "Main" Thread

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Joker...LBSH, you're not going to sit here and tell me he isn't in. However just to keep this post relevant, Batman will be my guy...for now.

Harley Quinn as she looks to be a powerful poking/zoning character with those gun attacks (which are apparently just single button presses, though this means she won't build meter if they are considered to be "normal" moves) as well as a character that will have quite the bag of tricks (fittingly enough).

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Harley Quinn as she looks to be a powerful poking/zoning character with those gun attacks (which are apparently just single button presses, though this means she won't build meter if they are considered to be "normal" moves) as well as a character that will have quite the bag of tricks (fittingly enough).
I feel like, between her guns, bombs, and gadgets, she's gonna turn into an evolution of Stryker.

A prettier, more mentally unstable Stryker. With a Sonya Cartwheel. And a Kahn hammer. And a smile.

Harley <3.

I feel like, between her guns, bombs, and gadgets, she's gonna turn into an evolution of Stryker.

A prettier, more mentally unstable Stryker. With a Sonya Cartwheel. And a Kahn hammer. And a smile.

Harley <3.
From what I've seen, I feel like Injustice will have a greater emphasis on poking rather than Mortal Kombat's rushing emphasis. Which will make Harley Quinn's gunshots far more effective than Stryker's gunshots.

That cartwheel is actually just a dash and isn't actually an attack from what I understand.

Harley's gunshots look to be much more quicker than Stryker's obnoxiously slow gunshots. I've seen Harely Quinn use her gun in different ways too (quick pistol whip shot, shooting diagonally upwards as an anti air, shooting while lying down on the ground even after getting knocked down, I've seen her use a drop kick sweep like Reptile except she can cancel it into shooting while lying on the ground, 2-3 shots while aiming the gun from her hip...seems to juggle nicely).

Not to mention she literily has a "bag of tricks" in that her gimmick allows her to pull out a random item and use it in some way. I've seen both bombs and items that actually heals her...

Yea...Harley willl be my main lol...

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Flash. Because he looks op as fuck. If not Aquaman because Rev0lver convinced me and I want to steal his spotlight (?).

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Nightwing + Batman

Harley as my troll character.

I'll switch Harley with Zatanna if she makes the cut....dem Stockings.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
I'd say Wonder Woman because I've always liked her but I heard she was low-mid tier in MKDC (I could have heard wrong tho because I never picked up the game)..anyway, since I main Baraka I obviously could care less about a tier-list,..I play who I like ;)

Nightwing + Batman

Harley as my troll character.

I'll switch Harley with Zatanna if she makes the cut.... dat hat.
Fixed.

For me: flash, wonder woman and nightwing. Barry Allen's tied with batman for my fave dc character and wonder woman's comic is just all sorts of amazing. Nightwing cuz anyone part of the batman/gotham city mythos always piques my interest (except red hood). Only reason why I might not play batman is cuz he'll be the online scorpion.

GuamoKun

Fixed.

For me: flash, wonder woman and nightwing. Barry Allen's tied with batman for my fave dc character and wonder woman's comic is just all sorts of amazing. Nightwing cuz anyone part of the batman/gotham city mythos always piques my interest (except red hood). Only reason why I might not play batman is cuz he'll be the online scorpion.
Zatanna is love. Paul Dini has excellent taste.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Lookin Good TYM. Right now I'm wondering who my worst matchups will be with my guys. So far I'm betting cyborg or Nightwing will be rough on The Flash. Flash is pretty good at pressure and has fast dashup lows and overheads, but Nightwing/Cyborg both have really good zoning tools and projectiles that hit low. Nightwing will likely be more of a problem than Cyborg because his projectiles are faster and designed to shutdown space with his AA wingding and ability to jump back wingding and cut off a good chunk of both the air and stuff my low dash...plus he has the ground spark. In addition to that he has the staff whose poke range will keep me out and an ax kick I'm betting could be done on reaction to some of my dash ins from runners stance to land an overhead into full combo.

Nightwing you will likely irritate the hell out of my Flash main. If I run into a competent Nightwing I'll probably be forced to counterpick with Batman for those sets.

GuamoKun

Nightwing is going to be the Jade of Injustice...just saying.
If they have unique airnormals this time around then he would be REAAAALLY good.

Short hops because of the Staff stance would lead into AMAZING almost KOF-like pressure. Watch any match of Billy Kane at high level play in KOF and you'll see how awesome this might make him.

The Joker will be the joke of Injustice

the killing joke :p

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
If they have unique airnormals this time around then he would be REAAAALLY good.

Short hops because of the Staff stance would lead into AMAZING almost KOF-like pressure. Watch any match of Billy Kane at high level play in KOF and you'll see how awesome this might make him.

The Joker will be the joke of Injustice

the killing joke :p
No in all seriousness, he looks disgustingly top tier atm...but you are right, it will be a joke how good the Joker is destined to become.

GuamoKun

No in all seriousness, he looks disgustingly top tier atm...but you are right, it will be a joke how good the Joker is destined to become.
I pray to the Source Wall that he does not get ANY NERFS AT ALL. Nightwing looks like he will be a character built around pokes and his staff stance will be more useful out of the other ones.