What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - New HotFix (6-11-13)

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
So now Scorpion has no safe low cancel after his vortex. So now I need to spend meter to keep my low damage vortex safe?
High teleport just means I get more hellfire for you trying to read YOLO teleports. I zone more now? K.

Shout outs to KF for being totally balanced with her safe slide that leads to 40% for no meter...

Scorp-Zero

Salty Shazam
So now Scorpion has no safe low cancel after his vortex. So now I need to spend meter to keep my low damage vortex safe?
High teleport just means I get more hellfire for you trying to read YOLO teleports. I zone more now? K.

Shout outs to KF for being totally balanced with her safe slide that leads to 40% for no meter...

no scrubs bitch thats why :mad:

feedyourcatbro

Meow Lin
That's it, i'm done with this game, its honestly getting retarded with all the patching, and retarded nerfs, when there is definitely worse shit in this game.

What. If you're playing against a competent Scorpion, this change does nothing. At all. Black Adam divekick was already listed at -15. Also I've seen the flame kick less in ranked games than I've seen Hawk Girls. And it's Scorpfest right now. All the change to the teleport does is make Scorpion less stupid for online scuba diving heroes to abuse.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Did anyone actually check to see if these changes are true? And since when has BA's divekick not been listed at -15

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
This does kind of make me a little pissed if its true. I was working on the MU and I was getting it down.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
What. If you're playing against a competent Scorpion, this change does nothing. At all. Black Adam divekick was already listed at -15. Also I've seen the flame kick less in ranked games than I've seen Hawk Girls. And it's Scorpfest right now. All the change to the teleport does is make Scorpion less stupid for online scuba diving heroes to abuse.
Only his tele needed touching and making it negative on Whiff is pure bullshit, now he can't play safe at all, it doesn't matter if he is experienced or not, the rest of his tools are completely unsafe and all his overheads besides the jumping ones are slow.

What is annoying me the most is the constant patching, its not allowing me the to learn the game at all, you start learn the game, and it gets patched, whatever you've learned becomes irrelevant at the point the games is patched with some characters, and then you have to start to learn again, which is annoying a patch at every few weeks.

Also, there is some characters that clearly need to be buffed, and there are others that obviously need to be nerfed and NRS simply is not touching them.

Always been listed as -15, never was -15. It was -10 (-5 or less when aimed at the knees or lower).

Haven't tested to see if the nerfs are true or not.
Adam nerf is not true, still the same as always, punishable only on waist and higher blocks.
Air moves frame data needs a hefty dose of salt taken, those numbers, they always lie :3

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
Psh, level up. Even Bane can punish that slide for 42% meterless. Who the heck blocks anymore?
I'm not so mad about the nerfs as I am about other characters being stronger and untouched. Double standards are stupid.

The least the could have done was make Scorpion's B2 safe on block.

jonnzz

Noob
Lol... so many people wanted Scorpion because "MK rocks", character loyalty blah blah...

It's time to show some loyalty...oh wait... "NRS you scrubs, because of you making my beloved scrub-friendly yellow ninja's tele -47 (which is so much worse than -45) you prevent me from playing characters I like".

And don't cry that this or that is not tournament worthy...

Everybody here acts as if he could win Evo if NRS balanced the game properly...

Reality is : less than 1% of TYM-ers will maybe make top 8 in a local (where Lobo, Bane, Lex or any other "low-tier" could well win the tournament) once in their life. So why care about tier list, when you will never be strong enough to understand why tiers lists are what they are and how MU knowledge could be used?

So you can all blame nerfs on online scrubs, when we all (except maybe 20 people here) stop being online scrubs.

webreg

Noob
This thread is hilarious. It's like in a Kindergarten after you take away their toys. When do people realize that NRS doesn't give a flying fuck about ANYONE. They don't listen to online players, they don't listen to tournament players and they really don't listen to forum posters. And you know what. They are right and I applaud them for that.

Scorp-Zero

Salty Shazam
This thread is hilarious. It's like in a Kindergarten after you take away their toys. When do people realize that NRS doesn't give a flying fuck about ANYONE. They don't listen to online players, they don't listen to tournament players and they really don't listen to forum posters. And you know what. They are right and I applaud them for that.
If they listened to pros this nerf wouldn't have happened. most pros have figured him out so STFU

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Haha poor black adam, no more jump dive, dash, jump dive, dash, jump dive, dash. Scorpion hitting high and keeping stats would have been a good enough nerf. the down direction is so stupid and unexact on the dpad you'd never be 100% sure you were holding just down or down forward/downback, at least I could hold back/down back/down to block it now. That would have been fine without the numbers change.

Sasuga

Noob
Lol... so many people wanted Scorpion because "MK rocks", character loyalty blah blah...

It's time to show some loyalty...oh wait... "NRS you scrubs, because of you making my beloved scrub-friendly yellow ninja's tele -47 (which is so much worse than -45) you prevent me from playing characters I like".

And don't cry that this or that is not tournament worthy...

Everybody here acts as if he could win Evo if NRS balanced the game properly...

Reality is : less than 1% of TYM-ers will maybe make top 8 in a local (where Lobo, Bane, Lex or any other "low-tier" could well win the tournament) once in their life. So why care about tier list, when you will never be strong enough to understand why tiers lists are what they are and how MU knowledge could be used?

So you can all blame nerfs on online scrubs, when we all (except maybe 20 people here) stop being online scrubs.
You have the wrong mindset, sir.

webreg

Noob
If they listened to pros this nerf wouldn't have happened. most pros have figured him out so STFU
I didn't say the nerf was just or unjust I'm just saying that NRS didn't do these changes based on any kind of public feedback. It doesn't matter what online players whine about and it also doesn't matter what you think. And I applaud them for not listening to the noise, misdirection, downplaying, nerf-demanding that goes on here on TYM. So everyone can now calm the fuck down and stop trying to achieve any kind of personal agenda because nobody cares and this includes NRS. Maybe with that insight we can now go back on having interesting, civil and somewhat balanced/objective discussions. Or maybe we don't. The FG community does have a certain reputation after all and it doesn't seem to just be a cliche.