What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - New HotFix (6-11-13)

LEGEND

YES!
Anyone else having issues connecting Scorp's B3 after F22U3-tele? Or is it just me being tired?

testing it on Sinestro who i usually have no problems with

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
This just in, Bane able to connect 123 ring toss after j.d.3 b.23 b.23. 42% meterless at level 1 venom.

These scorpion changes dont change much at all.
hes still very strong, just no safe wake up attacks that you cant punish (flip kick)
but i cant belive they didnt change the speed of his teleport.
the real problem was not solved the fact he still has mb teleport at plus 9 and at that speed is still stupid.
this hot fix only nerfs scrubby scorpions, doesn't affect the good ones at all.

who dont teleport stupidly without mb an d his meter gaining abilities means all they have to do is wait until he has enough meter.

Scorp-Zero

Salty Shazam
These scorpion changes dont change much at all.
hes still very strong, just no safe wake up attacks that you cant punish (flip kick)
but i cant belive they didnt change the speed of his teleport.
the real problem was not solved the fact he still has mb teleport at plus 9 and at that speed is still stupid.
this hot fix only nerfs scrubby scorpions, doesn't affect the good ones at all.

who dont teleport stupidly without mb an d his meter gaining abilities means all they have to do is wait until he has enough meter.
almost everyone's MB wake-up are safe

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
At +27, Wouldnt That Make C.Grab Free On Block?
Its just what the frames say. You can sneak in a lot of stuff though before some characters have time to react, but honestly j.1 is nothing new. Its been +27 forever, I was just feeding into the joke itself.

could you 1,2,3, grab or are they too low?
Not sure, testing but honestly he can't 123 super so I don't have hope for it.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
And the award to completely missing the point goes to....

Did you read it properly? "Lets make an irrelevant change when the move still loses to the same things it always has... oh wait"

Basically making a -25 on block a -42 when it loses to the same stuff and has the same punishment for hitting the block/crouch block is the irrelevant change.
Haha I guess I did then. Sorry, read that wrong.

That being said what was even the point of that post then? It seemed like you were disagreeing with me but apparently you weren't actually talking about the only point I really made in my post?

LEGEND

YES!
No noticeable changes with Sinestro. D2 is still listed as -1 even though it is more like -14

With Flash i feel like 11(3) used to be more negative than only -11. But idk.

Observe

Noob
Nice i want to see superman nerf, batman normalized...bane lobo buff, harlequinn trait change...than we are fine...oh and btw we should create a forum for Nerfing Zod cos he is going to be op as f* based on nrs tendnecies :D :D
ps: i dont get scorpion qqs basically u just get get away free with s* which is normal...like black adam, full screen dive kick...WAS:)...now at least ppl will think what and when to throw out...