What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - New HotFix (6-11-13)

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I went into the lab and checked a few things. Batgirl now seems to be functioning properly on bolo. When I meter burn it the meter cost happened. It was glitched before and was free.
I also checked for a few things on Green Arrow. Sadly no buffs. Ice arrow unchanged, Fire 8%, electric 5%, normal 1% and you still cant raw meterburn stinger...only on hit can you meter burn it like always.

Only thing I found was I can get some ridiculous height on f3, sky alert, d2 which has me thinking with electric I could setup a really sick combo that may work midscreen if I pop in mb sky alert.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
So... how did this change anything? Flipkick is a nerf, sure, but an already punishable move got more punishable. So what? I can't understand why that merited 8 pages of people flying off the handle.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Why you are here?
The same reason I'm here, to GET DEM SUMBITCHES NERFED SON Yyyeaaa, nerf everyone , I love it. I want everything that makes me lose in this game, nerfed.

I don't want to switch chars to win. I want to use Bane and beat a d1->Trident Stab spamming aquaman. I want nnnerffsss. And this patch is great i'm lovinitmcdonalds

Maniak

Nightwing & Batgirl
I went into the lab and checked a few things. Batgirl now seems to be functioning properly on bolo. When I meter burn it the meter cost happened. It was glitched before and was free.
I also checked for a few things on Green Arrow. Sadly no buffs. Ice arrow unchanged, Fire 8%, electric 5%, normal 1% and you still cant raw meterburn stinger...only on hit can you meter burn it like always.

Only thing I found was I can get some ridiculous height on f3, sky alert, d2 which has me thinking with electric I could setup a really sick combo that may work midscreen if I pop in mb sky alert.
it took meter before but still did meter burn version with empty bars of meter. is that fixed thanks for the batgirl update info

Welcome to the definition of a vocal minority. Trust me, we have quality people and players here but its hard to hear them over the countless people who complain about every little thing.
I'd love to meet/play these quality ppl. I just hope they're not on a pedestal like some members on srk who think sign up dates automatically makes you a scrub.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
it took meter before but still did meter burn version with empty bars of meter. is that fixed thanks for the batgirl update info
*checks*

fuck.
No she's still got Bolo loop at zero bars ;_;
They still haven't fixed it. Fuck me for testing without coffee at 9 am

Maniak

Nightwing & Batgirl
last time they fixed loop for real matches only. maybe meter burn us fixed in real matches only?

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
If you can't understand why Scorpion was broken, then you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Pretty much half the cast couldn't punish the teleport properly, at least without using a D2 launcher, that if you know anything, scales the damage.

Because you were constantly expecting a MID TELEPORT, you were eating hell fires all day, he did what he wanted, when he wanted.

90% of Scorpion players tricked themselves by telling themselves over and over that ''this is a character that plays how I would play'' or ''other players just don't understand him like I do at the minute'', when the truth is, he was broken, and you didn't need to know what you were doing in the first place.

Don't talk shit.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
So... how did this change anything? Flipkick is a nerf, sure, but an already punishable move got more punishable. So what? I can't understand why that merited 8 pages of people flying off the handle.
Flipkick wasn't punishable on block... I think you are talking about teleport... :)

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
jonnzz <--Member Since: Wednesday
GTFO!
You are welcome!

btw i cant understand how new members are getting so much attention here..
STRYKIE what do you say about this? :D
If concluding in 6 days that waiting for online Scorpions to teleport and thinking it's a legit representation of how Scorp is used at tournament level helps him sleep at night, so be it..

Normally I would just gifbomb him, but I'm a Scorpion player myself, why would I want to towards people that are ignorant towards the matchup lol?

-_- Good shit NRS
Scorpion already a character who was unsafe, can no longer play safe at all.
Bravo, just bravo.
MITDJT you as pissed as me?
wow, that is some ol BS. smh. Well looks like if they keep patching/doing hotfixes so frequently like this, then the play at EVO won't be as good as it can because everyone has to adjust to how the game gets "changed", and it is getting changes more frequently than mk9.................... this is not going to be that good for us bcuz when NRS did this in mk9, players started leaving. Let's hope this is the last patch/hotfix for a while.

Oh well, i'm still going to play scorpion. I'll just adapt to the stupid changes made, not a problem. Still got a vortex, safe mb tele, great air to air game/AA's, still can anti zone and blow up projectiles/interactables. Also hellfire keeps ppl from staying stationary, as annoying as the nerf may be, i'll adjust.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Can I ask the world why it wasn't ok for Scorpion to have his crazy mixups that were all punishable in the first place, but KF gets to have her retardedly good safe mixups because she needs them? You guys do know she doesn't need them right?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
If you can't understand why Scorpion was broken, then you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Pretty much half the cast couldn't punish the teleport properly, at least without using a D2 launcher, that if you know anything, scales the damage.

Because you were constantly expecting a MID TELEPORT, you were eating hell fires all day, he did what he wanted, when he wanted.

90% of Scorpion players tricked themselves by telling themselves over and over that ''this is a character that plays how I would play'' or ''other players just don't understand him like I do at the minute'', when the truth is, he was broken, and you didn't need to know what you were doing in the first place.

Don't talk shit.
I'm pretty sure you wasn't referring to me amongst that 90% but, a lot of this reeks of online.

Granted, we never had a rational chance to see how the teleport/hellfire game functioned offline, but why isn't D2 into a proceeding punish enough? I thought teleport being fully punishable in MK9 was one of the biggest reasons he was supposedly deemed non-viable.

I myself warned how busted he would be if his footsies and pokes were buffed to be "normal", and people only realize this now?

Seems like Jax 2.0. syndrome. However, let me re-iterate that I don't really think this classifies as nerfs anyway, just the changes, while they don't bother me, seem like a waste of resource to buff a "bad" character, and then want to nerf him again.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I havent even downloaded Scorpion or Batgirl yet.

This doesnt sound like a huge nerf to me, but I wont pretend to know either way.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'm pretty sure you wasn't referring to me amongst that 90% but, a lot of this reeks of online.

Granted, we never had a rational chance to see how the teleport/hellfire game functioned offline, but why isn't D2 into a proceeding punish enough? I thought teleport being fully punishable in MK9 was one of the biggest reasons he was supposedly deemed non-viable.

I myself warned how busted he would be if his footsies and pokes were buffed to be "normal", and people only realize this now?

Seems like Jax 2.0. syndrome. However, let me re-iterate that I don't really think this classifies as nerfs anyway, just the changes, while they don't bother me, seem like a waste of resource to buff a "bad" character, and then want to nerf him again.
This^ Honestly for me it's not about the changes to Scorpion because they honestly aren't going to change his play. It's kind of just the fact that they did this instead of helping out Shazam, Bane, Ares, Joker or anyone considered not viable.