What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice: Gods Among Us -- New Harley Quinn Trailer

In this new Harley Quinn Injustice trailer, we get a little more information as to where exactly Harley Quinn stands. You would expect her to be standing by Mister J's side throughout, yeah? Well, that is not the case as in this trailer you will see just how mangled that observation has become. What has happened to the ex-psychiatrist?​
Source: Xbox
edited by STORMS*

Attachments

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
VERY interesting trailer (and nice look at that Scarecrow hazard). I wonder if that's a different stage than the asylum we have?

Potentially spoilery for people not following Injustice plot things to follow:

So, we see that the post-Regime Joker has no idea what's going on. That means one of three things (that I can come up with, at any rate):

1. Dead Joker's a fake, the plot of someone else who intended to make the Regime happen.
2. This is a Joker from before he even concocted the plot agianst Superman, brought to the future by some unknown means (and later returns to pull off that stunt). His motivation for killing Lois and letting himself die would very likely be bringing about the future he saw. What/whoeverever brought him into the future in this case likely had the same motivation, unless it's purely accidental.
3. Joker from a parallel universe, don't really know what the implications of this would be.

Can't say much about Harley's gameplay, not much we haven't seen here.

gosoxtim

Noob
how can the joker be still alive unless that was a fake joker superman killed and the real joker was hiding along

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
Y'all thought that the one Superman killed was the real Joker?!! lol.
Very interesting trailer. this story will be friggin' awesome!!

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
TThat was really awesome. I can't freaking wait for this story mode. The story trailers have been top notch. Great voice acting, great suspense, and great mystery. Only 4 more weeks!!!

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
scarecrow looks pretty fleshed out for a stage transition , attention to detail , or ? ...