What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice: Gods Among Us -- New Harley Quinn Trailer

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I made a topic along time ago about the possibility off alternative universe shit,,, I get a virtual beating for it, if it turns out true imma quote every one of you mother fuckers and then I'm gonna like the quote, that's right I'm going full sinister Bitches!!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
dannnnnnnggggg

What if Superman not only killed Lois by mistake but also someone else very close to him (thinking it was the Joker) ????

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
she was bound to be a hero after Joker died (we think) and Green Arrow took her in to save her life from Supes

Plop

Noob
That dirty, no-good skank!!! How dare she turn her back on Mista J!

Also, I am not one to nitpick, but jesus I wish Mark Hamill was doing the Joker's voice in this. The guy they are using is an awful Joker. And yes...the Joker's voice matters a whole fuck of a lot more than Raven's, and that's not just because I'm a Joker fanboy.
Yeah I wish it was Hamill too. I'm gonna give this guy a chance though and I'm gonna go into this game with an open mind...but if he's anywhere near as bad as MKDC Joker I'm gonna be livid.

You're absolutely right btw, Joker's voice IS more important than Raven's by a large margin. That's not opinion, that's fact

trufenix

bye felicia
You're absolutely right btw, Joker's voice IS more important than Raven's by a large margin. That's not opinion, that's fact
I'm not sure why people keep whining about this like anyone has control of it, Hamill doesn't wanna do the voice, the voice ain't getting done. You'd be twice as pissed off if they had someone trying to do a half-assed hamill impression.

Plop

Noob
I'm not sure why people keep whining about this like anyone has control of it, Hamill doesn't wanna do the voice, the voice ain't getting done. You'd be twice as pissed off if they had someone trying to do a half-assed hamill impression.
True, I agree...It would have been nice if you'd quoted the rest of my post though where I said I was gonna give the guy a chance and that I'm going into it all with an open mind.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
Joker's voice is fine. Are we gonna bitch about his now too?
Haven't you noticed...people ALWAYS have something to bitch about.

"Too many Batman characters."
"Joker's voice sucks, should be Hamil's"
"Clash system sucks!"
"More females!"
"The women are ugly!"
"Only 24 characters?!"
"Too many Batman characters..."
"_____ looks broken/overpowered/underpowered!"
"Poor marketing!"
"No Martian Manhunter?!!?!?!"
"Stage interactions won't be used in tournaments!"
"Stage transitions are too long!"
"Just reveal Raven already!"
"Raven is ugly!"
"Saggy boobs!"
"Too many Batman characters!"
"Give us the roster already!!"
"These character reveals could be better!"
"Batman beat _____, that's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"These celebrities don't know what they are talking about!"
"When are we going to get more news?!"
"DLC talk already?!"
"This trailer was boring!"

Oh, I almsot forgot...

"Too many Batman characters!!!! waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

There should be a tissue button, much like the like button, for when people are tired of someone's complaining.

Plop

Noob
Haven't you noticed...people ALWAYS have something to bitch about.

"Too many Batman characters."
"Joker's voice sucks, should be Hamil's"
"Clash system sucks!"
"More females!"
"The women are ugly!"
"Only 24 characters?!"
"Too many Batman characters..."
"_____ looks broken/overpowered/underpowered!"
"Poor marketing!"
"No Martian Manhunter?!!?!?!"
"Stage interactions won't be used in tournaments!"
"Stage transitions are too long!"
"Just reveal Raven already!"
"Raven is ugly!"
"Saggy boobs!"
"Too many Batman characters!"
"Give us the roster already!!"
"These character reveals could be better!"
"Batman beat _____, that's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"These celebrities don't know what they are talking about!"
"When are we going to get more news?!"
"DLC talk already?!"
"This trailer was boring!"

Oh, I almsot forgot...

"Too many Batman characters!!!! waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

There should be a tissue button, much like the like button, for when people are tired of someone's complaining.

Not enough Batman characters