What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice: Gods Among Us -- New Harley Quinn Trailer

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
That might just be one of the most boring trailer so far...
it was a foreshadowing story trailer, calm.down.bro everyone who has paid attention to the story so far knows that superman kills the joker, and then harley in this trailer, in jokers absence, turns into a super hero. but wait, there's more! the joker comes back, but how? even harley can't believe it's the real joker in the trailer. this is more of a story trailer than anything, k? we cool? ok great!!

How comes the Joker is alive?
Did Ares maybe resurrect him, because the Joker managed to kill Supermans wife / child once and now he hopes he wil be able to to pull the same stunt off again and kill Wonder Woman?

Clearly you know nothing of Red Hood. Harley really isn't bad, she just isn't easy to write either.
Did you just say that Red Hood is the most boring character ?_?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
If I where any more clam down I would be dead... This trailer show us nothing new that we didn´t already know... if I had to say one good thing about the trailer is that harly voice actor is really good
so you knew that the joker would come back to life in someway in the future after being killed? congratz because i had no idea, and am pretty sure that is why they released the trailer, for people like me and the countless thousands that maybe don't follow the story, the casuals you know?

so you knew that the joker would come back to life in someway in the future after being killed? congratz because i had no idea, and am pretty sure that is why they released the trailer, for people like me and the countless thousands that maybe don't follow the story, the casuals you know?
Even someone like me who reads the comics and follows the story closely didn't see this one coming

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
That dirty, no-good skank!!! How dare she turn her back on Mista J!

Also, I am not one to nitpick, but jesus I wish Mark Hamill was doing the Joker's voice in this. The guy they are using is an awful Joker. And yes...the Joker's voice matters a whole fuck of a lot more than Raven's, and that's not just because I'm a Joker fanboy.