What's new

INJUSTICE Gods Among Us Alt outfit collection

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
As of right now you can only unlock that using the iOS. I know someone who got it in 2 days...for free.
Way to split the fanbase, huh.
I can't say Im a fan of stuff like this. Not everyone has iOS stuff. Especially with Android being so powerful and attractive these days. I wont be able to get this skin if thats the case. I guess I'll know for sure soon if its unlockable by any other means once I get the game, but if its not...sad.

Benjustice

International Man of Missed Combos
I can't say Im a fan of stuff like this. Not everyone has iOS stuff. Especially with Android being so powerful and attractive these days. I wont be able to get this skin if thats the case. I guess I'll know for sure soon if its unlockable by any other means once I get the game, but if its not...sad.
2 things on this:

1: An Android version of the app was announced alongside the iOS app, but nothing has been said since the iOS game was released. Nobody from NRS seems to be acknowledging (sp?) an Android version was ever in the works.

2: Read a rumor on Gfaqs (yeah, I know, LOLfaqs :p) that if you voted for Batman this week in Battle Arena and he wins, you get a code for the Batman Beyond skin. Take it with a grain of salt, but still...

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Seeing how extremely detailed that Batman Beyond skin is has got my hopes up for the rest of the skins from the iOS looking as good!!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
They have to make these costumes available for DL at some point, they have to know as someone else already stated that most people now days have normal cell phones or Androids/Smartphones of some kind....that would really be unfair.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
So you get Godfall for beating iOS, but you also get it for beating story in console... My mind is wut.
It's likely they wanted it to be possible to get costumes early while everyone else is still on the story so you can feel good, maybe Stroke one out until they catch up

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
It's likely they wanted it to be possible to get costumes early while everyone else is still on the story so you can feel good, maybe Stroke one out until they catch up
I hope the story reward is different.., that would be a major let down for everyone who does unlock the hidden reward in the iOS game, and right when they beat the game, they get absolutely nothing.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Having some costumes only unlockable by IOS is fucking retarded. Don't they know serious gamers have no friends or social lives, what would we need phones for.