What's new

Injustice - French Arkham City Skin Pack Trailer w/ Batman, Catwoman, Joker

Backfire

Noob
still waiting for more UK preorders. i guess i wont preorder the game until after the UK tourney. Hopefully many people dont come to the venue im playing ;)

Ksmoke

skarlet is back!!
I pre ordered from walmart and they say it has to get sent to the house and the 22 is the earliest i would receive it even with rush delivery. Is there a way around this or do I have to wait a week just to get arkham skins?

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
I pre ordered from walmart and they say it has to get sent to the house and the 22 is the earliest i would receive it even with rush delivery. Is there a way around this or do I have to wait a week just to get arkham skins?
Is there not a Walmart near you? I read that before ordering it, so I'm going to go to my Walmart April 1st to preorder it and mine is also 24 hours, so I will ask if I can get it at midnight too.

Ksmoke

skarlet is back!!
Is there not a Walmart near you? I read that before ordering it, so I'm going to go to my Walmart April 1st to preorder it and mine is also 24 hours, so I will ask if I can get it at midnight too.
Yea I have one really close but they said if I pre ordered it that it has to be sent to my house. Maybe the person I talked to didn't know what they were talking about .Maybe I should talk to a manger. I don't think they would make us wait that long just to get these skins. I want it at midnight! I want it now!! Lol

and arkham city pack for harley, grundy and bane would be so cool. nightwing's costume is already similar, let's try something different with him

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Obsessing over Catwoman's nose? lol what's next? her eyeball? fingernails? toenails? lips? lol come on now I'm just seeing petpeeving stuff.lol

Although I do agree I wouldn't mind seeing her MKDC "hooker" outfit lol

Joker's hair could be better, perhaps that's an earlier build(we don't know how old that is to be fair) but honestly, let's be real. His hair looked like shit in Batman AA/AC regardless, he looks nearly bald or like he's losing his hair WTF?

Health Ledger costume>>>>Batman AC

Hell yes and 'The Pencil' trick can be the closer.
haha that would be epic or if he went Jack Nicolson on him, walked over to him after he won and said "let me give you hand" then shocked him lol