What's new

Injustice - French Arkham City Skin Pack Trailer w/ Batman, Catwoman, Joker

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just hours ago on the French Injustice game facebook page they posted a skins pack trailer for the Arkham City skins that will be in the Wal-Mart version of the game come the 16th of April. These skins well-represent Batman, Catwoman and the Joker in Injustice and you can see that first hand in this new trailer. Check it out and be sure to get to Wal-Mart at midnight on April 15th!

ark3.jpg
Source: InjusticeGameFR
Credit: Kombat_Tabloid

Attachments

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Probably the best Batman skin we've seen, 'cept maybe the New 52 which'd cost a pretty penny anyway.

Something about Catwoman and Joker's faces, though... They seem a bit weird.

Looking again, the textures of Catwoman's eyeshadow and Joker's hair look pretty damn awful, especially in their "super flash".

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
They had better make these available to everyone somehow.

TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY, NRS. I NEED THAT BATMAN SKIN.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Wow Jokers hair looks terrible........to the point that its distracting and Catwoman doesn't have goggles on????

They are lucky I love the AC Batman suit and that it looks perfect, otherwise I'd preorder elsewhere.

Eddyward

Noob
Just noticed that her goggles are missing! Batman looks great. Thanks for posting this! I haven't pre-ordered yet, so this definitely helps my decision on where to pre-order. :D

You know that weird feeling where you can only pre-order from Amazon.de and get one DLC skin and a zombie-mode that you'll never turn on?

No? Well, I do.

Neclord

Noob
Catwoman even hotter than before!
I totally hope I can get these skins. But I can't pre order from Wal-mart. We have no Wal-mart in Germany... :(
What can I do? =P

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
The only thing I dont like about Arkham Catwoman is that you cant even see her claws!! They are her main weapon but they are barely visible.

But I can't pre order from Wal-mart. We have no Wal-mart in Germany... :(
What can I do? =P
Darauf hoffen, dass die entweder später veröffentlicht werden, oder vielleicht, dass du die Skins extra bei eBay kaufen kannst :-|
Wayne auf die Skins, pre-order es bei Amazon und gut ist. Günstigste Variante!

Neclord

Noob
The only thing I dont like about Arkham Catwoman is that you cant even see her claws!! They are her main weapon but they are barely visible.
True, but what I really like about that skin is that her face looks even better imo! :)

Darauf hoffen, dass die entweder später veröffentlicht werden, oder vielleicht, dass du die Skins extra bei eBay kaufen kannst :-|
Wayne auf die Skins, pre-order es bei Amazon und gut ist. Günstigste Variante!
Werden bestimmt später für alle veröffentlicht. So war es ja auch mit den MK9 classic Skins für die Ninjas. :)

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
They should have done Harley. she never looked better than she did on AC.
and the texture of Joker's face is ridiculous..

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Just watched it... holy shit yo. Are they serious? Joker's hair looks like some PS1 shit and Catwoman has the worst face out of all the females so far.

On a different note... Batman looks boss as fuark.