What's new

Injustice - French Arkham City Skin Pack Trailer w/ Batman, Catwoman, Joker

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
I got the Walmart pre-order, and I'm satisfied with Batman, Catwoman, and Joker from the neck down. >_> NRS seems to be having issues with hair and capes.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Joker's hair looks fucked up and Catwoman's face is ratchet. Where are her goggles?

I'm still waiting on my Tim Burton Batman skin.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I hope to god these become available for DLC, I preordered with GameStop ._.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Tim Burton Catwoman would be.....oh my god! Haha but they have spoiled me already, I dont think anything can top her default.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
YES. I have chosen well. Batman looks great. Also I agree...Michelle Preifer Catwoman alt would be the greatest alt ever. Black stitch covered pleather...oh lord yes. Most memorable and awesome thing about those Burton movies aside from the Batmobile.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I love her Animated Series outfit, except for the slashes near the hips. That one flaw ruins it for me. I agree that a Batman Returns Catwoman outfit would be amazing. Hell, I want a Michael Keaton Batman costume.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
I love her Animated Series outfit, except for the slashes near the hips. That one flaw ruins it for me. I agree that a Batman Returns Catwoman outfit would be amazing. Hell, I want a Michael Keaton Batman costume.
Yea the slashes and the color make her look like Nina Williams to me. Plus I dont like that they removed her whip being her tail in the alternate.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Never been a huge purple catsuit Catwoman. Black suits her much better IMO (not to mention it makes way more sense in a logical sense)