What's new

Injustice - Filipino Champ calls out the MK community, "if we played MK none of you would ever win"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yesterday when Hector tweeted that the Filipino Champ was going to be the "WORLD CHAMP" with Sinestro, things got interesting... they got heated, it got hype. To continue with this, Gootecks of CrossCounterTv recently interviewed Hector Sanchez on Injustice with the likes of Alex Valle and Filipino Champ nearby. What happened near the end would catch Hector off-guard as well as the Mortal Kombat community as Filipino Champ mentions Perfect Legend and the rest of players who are winning at tournaments saying that if 'they played Mortal Kombat (Filipino Champ, EG Justin Wong, etc), none of us would ever win'.

"Let me call out the MK community: The only reason they're winning, is because the REAL players aren't playing Mortal Kombat. If Alex, Me, Ricky, Justin were playing Mortal Kombat, none of them would ever win. So Mortal Kombat community, if you guys want to beat us, the Capcom fighters, let's all play Injustice and let's see if you guys are gonna win, okay? Because everybody know their champion Perfect Legend, he doesn't win our games, he only wins Mortal Kombat, but when he crosses over to the other games, no chance. So I'm calling out all you guys out there, the reason why you guys play the other games, is because the skill level is lower, you can't play the harder games, so let's all play Injustice, let's all be competitive, and you know, I'll see you guys at the next tournament."

Source: CrossCounterTv
Credit: Juggs

Attachments

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
" so let's all play Injustice, let's all be competitive"

This game is going to be fucking huge. I hope it lives up to the hype.. I would be really proud of NRS and look forward to an even bigger community for MK10.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
When is the last time a non MK player beat a top MK player in MK9? A couple years? Justin Wong and Chris G have totally tried too.
Exactly. All the Capcom players have tried to beat the top MK9 players, and overall, the MK9 top players have dominated them. There's a reason the Capcom players don't play MK. I wouldn't want to play a game I have no chance at winning at either. It's easy to just say "oh if we played it we would win", when there's evidence that even people he mentioned got BODIED by the top players.

Regardless though, I will say this, this has gotten me even more hype for Injustice. I want the MK community to RISE THE FUCK UP AND BODY THE OTHER COMMUNITIES IN INJUSTICE! THIS IS THE TIME TO PROVE WE DESERVE TO BE RESPECTED AND THAT WE DESERVE TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT!

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I actually hope the capcom names do well in injustice. If they go to the first major and get mollywhopped they're likely to quit inj, call it trash, and go back to laying underneath the marvel moneytree. I just want them to do well long enough for their community to see that a game can be good without another 60 dollar version to follow after 8months, or paying out an extra 30 to use content you already have on the disc.

And maybe when their playerbase moves on capcom will stop making madden and go back to making fighters people enjoy.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

This is the typical excuse of a Rabbit, can't fight in MK and runs away from the game to go challenge ppl in Injustice.

LOL

How manny of them Capcom players quit the game because they weren't winning?
Why not comeback to Mk9 before injustice and show us how its done?

I'm sorry guys, but my stomach is hurting for such hard kyle mlaughings

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
I see this as more annoying than hype. No matter me and Raven will be giving out waffles to everyone. I mean ever since EVO, FChamp has been on a downward spiral in marvel and ChrisG beat his ass too. When will people realize he is the best at Marvel? I'll watch a marvel match featuring him before anyone else.

Edit: Play a game because you like it, not because it will give you some spending money. I swear the FGC is so damn money hungry. I play ps allstars because I like the game and sony. I like to play DOA because I like DOA. I like to play Sc because I like SC. I play MK because I like MK. Look money is good and all, but having fun is more important. Money is secondary to me.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
They'll lose injustice and MK for free and then they'll attempt to shit talk the game into oblivion.
and it will get them nowhere and will still have good turnouts at majors and events. Typical capcom players...play something non-capcom for a little bit lose/not like it, and then trash talk the game into the ground and their legion of fanboys join into the fray.

@FPC if the mk community was such fans of capcom community that we actually gave a fk to stay and learn the game we wouldnt have a problem bodying ur ass, its not a matter of difficulty to us, its pure loyalty and fan based love that keeps us playing NRS games, same goes for u with capcom, u didnt hang around mk because it didnt appeal, trust me even if u did stick around ur ass wouldnt be sitting on top...even if the difficulty isnt as high as other fighting games, and injustice will be no different, dont expect a "free" rise to the top...cause trust me an mk player will just be waiting to knock ur ass off ur high horse...if mk was so easy why didnt u stick around n body us?? Lol get real, come injustice we shall see just how much of what came out ur mouth u can back up, my prediction is youll lose and say something about the game being to easy n go back to games u have a better shot at winning in lol.