What's new

Fillipino Champ using Sinestro, you've been warned.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just a taste to what's to come today Hector Sanchez witnessed Ryan "Fillipino Champ" demo Injustice: Gods Among Us apparently with Sinestro. Fillipino Champ was quoted saying he's going to be the "WORLD CHAMP" with Sinestro. With Ryan being the Marvel vs Capcom 3 Evo Champ... there's very good reason to expect an immense amount of tough competition coming to the DC Universe. Think you'll be ready?

champ2.jpg

https://twitter.com/hecterrific/status/315084152024215552

UPDATE: Champ calls out the MK community here:

"Let me call out the MK community: The only reason they're winning, is because the REAL players aren't playing Mortal Kombat. If Alex, Me, Ricky, Justin were playing Mortal Kombat, none of them would ever win. So Mortal Kombat community, if you guys want to beat us, the Capcom fighters, let's all play Injustice and let's see if you guys are gonna win, okay? Because everybody know their champion Perfect Legend, he doesn't win our games, he only wins Mortal Kombat, but when he crosses over to the other games, no chance. So I'm calling out all you guys out there, the reason why you guys play the other games, is because the skill level is lower, you can't play the harder games, so let's all play Injustice, let's all be competitive, and you know, I'll see you guys at the next tournament"

Attachments

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
So what you're telling the top players of this community, is that they're going to have to deal with a massive shit-talker? I wouldn't even be surprised if he bashes the game.

By not having injustice there. Turn out would be huge everyone is going to play this game at least at the beginning. Capcom and mk community playing against each other at evo would have been hype as fuck.
Yup, who knows if it will survive 1 year? Hopefully it does, but, EVO should host the biggest side tournament known to man for IGAU, I don't see anyone trying to organize this, so I don't know if it'll happen.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
By not having injustice there. Turn out would be huge everyone is going to play this game at least at the beginning. Capcom and mk community playing against each other at evo would have been hype as fuck.
They couldn't have added it as a main event without replacing another game, and that wouldn't have happened. I don't think it's too late to have it as a side event.