What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

SaJa

FH_FenriR
***Assuming Black Adam Dive kick and Frost's Trait charge get fixed as rumored by the forums
Didn't hear about that. What are supposed to be the changes ?

I'm pretty sure guys like PL and REO would not play Scorpion over Batman if they didn't truly believe that Scorpion was a better character than him.
They can still juggle between characters to counterpick I guess. I don't think PL is playing scorpion to drop all the other. He also used DD over batman and superman in the past.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
pretty much agree with the list happy not to see my character in top 10 :) were would you be placing my green arrow on this list?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig, I like the current tier list a lot. Good to see WW in top 5, because I think for sure she is and I assume you've played f0xy so you know what that char can do. I know this isn't a big deal but why Black Adam in 3rd? What makes Aquaman better? Or even KF? Does BA even lose any MUs? Maybe I'm just salty at this game lol but Idk, would like your thoughts.
Being third is an elite status. Black adam in the current game might be the only character who truly beats Killer Frost in her current state. BA also goes even or beats the other S tier characters as well as pulverizes some of the other cast. I do think scorpion beats BA and Aqua definitely beats scorpion which in the current list was a large deciding factor. I also feel a lot of BA's 4-6 Mus could be 5-5 like Sinestro for example. By a skin of the teeth I put aqua ahead.

KF currently loses to BA and can go 5-5 w Batman, Aquaman possibly Lantern and Hawk Girl. Post patch if it occurs this will take a hit on her and i see her current 3-7s becoming as good as 5-5 or definitely 4-6 at least.

Pig Of The Hut

We're stuck in the, how did he put it, "theory fighting."
Correct

Until a Bane player actually walks the huge amounts of talk being done on the Bane forums he will stay where he is. I've looked into bane and while there is potential it just doesnt get him out of the bottom 5

Pig Of The Hut

Didn't hear about that. What are supposed to be the changes ?

They can still juggle between characters to counterpick I guess. I don't think PL is playing scorpion to drop all the other. He also used DD over batman and superman in the past.
Check Pl's scorpion nerf thread

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Correct

Until a Bane player actually walks the huge amounts of talk being done on the Bane forums he will stay where he is. I've looked into bane and while there is potential it just doesnt get him out of the bottom 5
That's fine. We don't care what any tier list says. We enjoy playing him and that's all there is to it.

Pig Of The Hut

lol if they patch kf ima be pissed
KF is Mileena with a Safe Roll, Low Roll, into a vortex safe 50/50 advantageous situation.

She will always have this so a lil dmg reduction and less plus frames on trait charge where a Frost player has to make maybe 2 more at most guesses w a 12 frame low launcher might not be asking that much

Pig Of The Hut

pretty much agree with the list happy not to see my character in top 10 :) were would you be placing my green arrow on this list?
I had a very hard time not including Bat Girl (at 11) flash, raven and arrow on this list.

Those 4 are very under rated and under used. So to answer you they'd be next followed by grundy

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Thats fine

Enjoy what you do, thats the purpose of video games but dont be in denial of his placement amongst others
I'm not at all. Bane is fine the way he is, and he beats a lot of characters.

What all these tier lists don't take into account is the other person playing the opposing character. Bane can beat a lot of those unless they're in the hands of a great player. Each character is only as good as the person controlling them.

Pig Of The Hut

I'm not at all. Bane is fine the way he is, and he beats a lot of characters.

What all these tier lists don't take into account is the other person playing the opposing character. Bane can beat a lot of those unless they're in the hands of a great player. Each character is only as good as the person controlling them.
Who does Bane beat w 2 players at the highest level?

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Who does Bane beat w 2 players at the highest level?
Highest level is a very obscure phrase as I don't think anyone has played any of these characters up to their full potential. The game's been out for two month now.

And if you're going to put Lex that low at least spell his last name right. SMH.

Pig Of The Hut

Highest level is a very obscure phrase as I don't think anyone has played any of these characters up to their full potential. The game's been out for two month now.

And if you're going to put Lex that low at least spell his last name right. SMH.
Opps

Well thats how tier lists are created and based on MU charts at the highest level. This is how I see it and I think most would agree. Im sorry Bane is not cracking top 8s anywhere on anyone's list and there's a reason why.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Opps

Well thats how tier lists are created and based on MU charts at the highest level. This is how I see it and I think most would agree. Im sorry Bane is not cracking top 8s anywhere on anyone's list and there's a reason why.
Yea, I mean, I don't care where Bane sits on anyone's "tier list." All this is trivial in my eyes anyway.

I'm just saying that I'm not sure how anyone can make one based on their idea of a highest level character, as everyone probably has a different idea of that.

But I respect you opinions. I'm going to wait for this thread to explode now.

idk why anyone's upset about bane being so low lol, if it bothers you that much go take top 8 at a major with him then we'll talk. and its not like one person is saying he's low..... it's pretty much everyone. the only people that don't think he sucks in comparison to how broken the rest of the cast is are bane players themselves. nobody's gonna listen until somebody can back up the talk :\

edit: I do think bane is a good character. In the grand scheme of things, I really do. It's just that everyone else is so much better that he is simply not viable. He has dirt, but everyone else's dirt is so much dirtier his dirt looks like laundry detergent

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Being third is an elite status. Black adam in the current game might be the only character who truly beats Killer Frost in her current state. BA also goes even or beats the other S tier characters as well as pulverizes some of the other cast. I do think scorpion beats BA and Aqua definitely beats scorpion which in the current list was a large deciding factor. I also feel a lot of BA's 4-6 Mus could be 5-5 like Sinestro for example. By a skin of the teeth I put aqua ahead.

KF currently loses to BA and can go 5-5 w Batman, Aquaman possibly Lantern and Hawk Girl. Post patch if it occurs this will take a hit on her and i see her current 3-7s becoming as good as 5-5 or definitely 4-6 at least.
Lol, yea I know third place is still beastly, I was just kind of nitpicking I guess lol. Great explanation too so thanks. I forgot about Scorpion honestly, and have not played a good one yet so I can't comment on his MUs. So I was not aware he beats BA and loses to Aquaman.