What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Same with Doomsday, Black Adam, Solomon Grundy, Harely.

Plenty of confirmed villains who aren't in the cheevo pic
My line of though was just like, one villain for each Superhero. Obviously not every hero, but since Flash is one of the big ones, I would just expect his villain to show up alongside Lex and Joker. It doesn't mean anything though, of course. We do have an ice character on the way, and I'd bet on Mr. Cold.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
My line of though was just like, one villain for each Superhero. Obviously not every hero, but since Flash is one of the big ones, I would just expect his villain to show up alongside Lex and Joker. It doesn't mean anything though, of course. We do have an ice character on the way, and I'd bet on Mr. Cold.
Put in Mirror Master or Grodd!

I agree it's not true to the comics, but I'd say the changes that are to paint a world that makes more sense. The villains aren't exactly ridiculous so far and the storyline is okay,
They are painting a world centered around Green Arrow (or as the show calls it, "The Vigilante") and are killing off characters from other heroes's mythos. Deadshot is dead and he was Russian. I don't understand that change.

However, I do enjoy the inclusion of Huntress as a friend of Green Arrow's. That was a good idea. I haven't been keeping up to date on the episodes for 2 weeks or so. Was Count Vertigo even Vlatavian? Or was he just some drug dealer like the previews showed?

Why are we betting it's Doomsday? We know the retailer reveal is Doomsday. All that's left is the TV reveal. Hopefully that'll go online when it hits TV as well. Or like some have said, maybe it'll be on GTTV. Hope not, I hate GameTrailers these days. Once they went to their new format, it became really annoying to find what you want.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
They are painting a world centered around Green Arrow (or as the show calls it, "The Vigilante") and are killing off characters from other heroes's mythos. Deadshot is dead and he was Russian. I don't understand that change.

However, I do enjoy the inclusion of Huntress as a friend of Green Arrow's. That was a good idea. I haven't been keeping up to date on the episodes for 2 weeks or so. Was Count Vertigo even Vlatavian? Or was he just some drug dealer like the previews showed?
Well, Deadshot did come back actually, he isn't dead, just deeply injured.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
That actually has not been confirmed. The gorilla in the background of that one stage isn't necessarily Grodd.
nope its Grodd, he's even got the helmet armor and we first saw Grodd in a blurry picture from Boon same way we saw Fate, Giganta/Atom Smasher, and Doc Mid-nite and they are all background NPC's so why would he be different?

Courtney

Burn in my Light
i almost forgot mirror master, he could be playable since supes hasnt killed him...yet?
but Grodd is only a background NPC
Could be but that isn't for certain although my hopes for Grodd aren't very high, Mirror Master has everything that the Captain Cold has in terms of what people use to try and prove he's playable so I hold out hope for him since my two main villain choices, Scarecrow and Black Manta most likely won't be in

nope its Grodd, he's even got the helmet armor and we first saw Grodd in a blurry picture from Boon same way we saw Fate, Giganta/Atom Smasher, and Doc Mid-nite and they are all background NPC's so why would he be different?
Because Grodd was mentioned in the crossword. And again, you do not know that is Grodd in the stage. If you do, provide proof to such.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
Are you trying to prove or disprove my theory that the gorilla in the background of that stage is Grodd? Because I can't tell what relevance this has.
I'm saying it might be Grodd and that he could still be playable. Like how Skarlet and Shang are in some the backgrounds, but they're still playable. Even Doomsday is in the background of the Fortress of Solitude and has been shown playable.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Because Grodd was mentioned in the crossword. And again, you do not know that is Grodd in the stage. If you do, provide proof to such.
you think its just a random Gorilla? and that when Boon posted a picture of him on his site when every other pic of people were DC characters he purposely posted a random gorilla?
plus he's bigger than all the playable characters

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Could be but that isn't for certain although my hopes for Grodd aren't very high, Mirror Master has everything that the Captain Cold has in terms of what people use to try and prove he's playable so I hold out hope for him since my two main villain choices, Scarecrow and Black Manta most likely won't be in
you'r forgetting the biggest reason we think Captain Cold will be in the game the ice trail going after flash in that one video
another thing Captain Cold is Flashs 2nd main villain (after Zoom) AND is leader of the rogues so his chances are a little higher

I'm saying it might be Grodd and that he could still be playable. Like how Skarlet and Shang are in some the backgrounds, but they're still playable. Even Doomsday is in the background of the Fortress of Solitude and has been shown playable.
But for some reason, it just doesn't seem like Grodd to me. He's fighting ordinary Regime soldiers whom he could easily take out with a single blow to their minds.

I also thought that stage was Gorilla City annexed by the Regime and that the gorilla is a solider sent by Grodd to fight but was captured.