What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I figured by TV he probably just meant they'd be revealing it on GTTV or something, like with Jax and Kabal.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I don't really watch TV. Besides Young Justice, what other popular DC stuff is on air?
Green Lantern is on about the same time as Young Justice, both of which have been announced as soon to be cancelled. Arrow is the other BIG DC show out there, I say that not due to any popularity, or personal bias, but because they have an ad for Arrow on the front of literally every single comic they sell.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Best case scenario would be we get to see Doomsday officially revealed with Gameplay and likely that is just what Gamestop is about to do.

Though be warned, Arrow is not very accurate to the comics and most changes it makes are for dramatic value rather than just to paint a world that makes sense.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Deadshot, China White, Merlyn & Black Canary (technically sort of)
Oh yeaaaa. Black Canary hasn't actually shown up still though, just mentioned.

And yea the story isn't word for word for Green Arrow, but it's still about Oliver Queen coming back from a deserted island. He actually kills people too which is nice. The hero never killing the villains has always been a peev of mine in reality based comic shows.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Though be warned, Arrow is not very accurate to the comics and most changes it makes are for dramatic value rather than just to paint a world that makes sense.
I agree it's not true to the comics, but I'd say the changes that are to paint a world that makes more sense. The villains aren't exactly ridiculous so far and the storyline is okay,

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Best case scenario Scarecrow is playable. <3

Second best case scenario they just admit Raven is fucking playable and give us a trailer.

Okay case scenario Ares is revealed or they at least tell us what he has to do with anything. Doomsday is given a trailer.

Worst case scenario Killer Frost is announced.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student

Second best case scenario they just admit Raven is fucking playable and give us a trailer.

Okay case scenario Ares is revealed or they at least tell us what he has to do with anything. Doomsday is given a trailer.

I really feel you post, especially with the hope that we get we'll get scarecrow. Why the dislike for Frost though.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Oh yeaaaa. Black Canary hasn't actually shown up still though, just mentioned.
Yes and no, she has shown up and is in basically every episode as (Dianh) Laurel Lance, but alas she isn't actually Canary yet.

ALSO! Roy Harper AKA Red Arrow AKA Arsenal has also made an appearance, as has Speedy.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
What are the chances they throw us a curveball and instead of revealing Raven, they reveal Black Canary? I was thinking it would most likely be Raven, but if they revealed her I'm guessing the commercial would be on Cartoon Network and I'm not sure if that young demographic is what NRS is aiming for with Injustice (considering how gritty/grim it is). If it were someone like Black Canary, the commercial would most likely be on CW where it would reach more adults and stuff.

Slightly related, but Black Canary was the most requested female character in MK vs DC , wasn't she? If the roster really is larger than 24, I can see there being room for her.

I admit it's a total shot in the dark though. If I had to bet, I'd bet on Raven being the television reveal, but it's fun to speculate.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Oh yea, I forgot about random girl and shadowy thing from the villain achievement image.

If it were one of them shown on tv that would be a huge twist. I don't even think anyone has even mentioned those two yet. It makes me a little bummed that every character reveal that goes by makes it less and less likely that Black Manta or Captain Cold will make it in.

trufenix

bye felicia
Even if they reveal someone known, they could pull two more completely out of left field and still only be at 24. Who are probably the fourth flier and the boots we've already seen, not that ANYONE should expect them to reveal the full cast prerelease anyway.

Courtney

Burn in my Light

Im with you minus that last part especially about Scarecrow I don't know how Batman got 50 people in and he wasn't one of them :(
Main reason I disagree with Frost is cause I like some of Flashes other villains more than Cold and I think he'll get at least one in

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Oh yea, I forgot about random girl and shadowy thing from the villain achievement image.

If it were one of them shown on tv that would be a huge twist. I don't even think anyone has even mentioned those two yet. It makes me a little bummed that every character reveal that goes by makes it less and less likely that Black Manta or Captain Cold will make it in.
What worries me about Captain Cold's inclusion is you would think he'd be on the Villain's achievement thing.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
What worries me about Captain Cold's inclusion is you would think he'd be on the Villain's achievement thing.
Same with Doomsday, Black Adam, Solomon Grundy, Harely.

Plenty of confirmed villains who aren't in the cheevo pic

Reactions: RYX