What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We're now just over a month before Injustice hits the shelves and it's been too long since the Battle Arena leaving fans eager for more, right? Well, Boon has mentioned moments ago on twitter that more "big" character reveals are on the way. He also gave a hint at who one of them might be. Some of this may tie in to the recent reveal of Doomsday via the GameStop "Join the Party" promotion, however, even if that is the case it will likely lead to an official render or trailer of Doomsday if it is him. In addition, the main hint that Boon gave is that one of them is on Tv. Read for yourselves!

edreveal.jpg

Attachments

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Worst case scenario: Doomsday reveal and gameplay

Okay case scenario: Raven/Black Adam reveal (we sort of know they are in, have seen them)

Best case scenario: People we had no idea were in, or Ares would be okay just because we haven't seen a render of him yet.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Well the retailer one is clearly Doomsday through Gamestop. Many other people still don't know about it, but us at TYM do. Just because a couple of forum monsters found out about it doesn't mean they will hold back on revealing him publicly.

The other is up in the air. For marketing I think it'd be the best idea to have a big name on the television that people will respond to. So I either think it's Black Adam or Raven. I don't think we'll be getting Ares anytime soon(hope I'm wrong).

Can't wait to see Raven's manface

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Well the retailer one is clearly Doomsday through Gamestop. Many other people still don't know about it, but us at TYM do.

The other is up in the air. For marketing I think it'd be the best idea to have a big name on the television that people will respond to. So I either think it's Black Adam or Raven. I don't think we'll be getting Ares anytime soon(hope I'm wrong).

Can't wait to see Raven's manface
Nooooooooo make it go away!

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Why are you trying to make me sad, Circus?

Hopefully they have her hood covering most of her face, and they work really hard on her chin. Hawkgirl looks fine, so I have hope. Please, no manface, NRS...