What's new

Injustice - Black Adam vs Raven PAX East Gameplay from IGN

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
With Black Adam and Raven being playable at PAX East for players being hungry for game-play footage it seems NetherRealm Studios is doing what they can to satisfy the needs of those at home. IGN has recently uploaded a game-play match between Raven and Black Adam with Hector commentating, walking us through the match. Hector states that both Raven and Black Adam have zoning capabilities and using all they have plus a clash in their second life-bar gives you an idea of the depth the game will have.

Remember, a clash is your one and only "combo breaker" where both characters exchange unique dialogue before they charge either other.

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Definitely new, and definitely a good video. Good look at both of these characters. Today's been good for gameplay!

(On another note, Black Adam's dropkick he performs for the clash looks goofy as hell and I love it)

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
Why is Black Adam so damn boss? Dude has his arms folded throughout 95% of the fight.
Agreed. Playing him is going to be like that feeling you got early in SF4 online mode when u locked in Gen. Ryu's and Ken's just super confused about what's coming their way, then BLAM, kick dives and air combos all game.

Doomsday, Night wing, Superman, Batman. Flash, Catwoman.. Grundy, Bane, Shazam.
I was being sarcastic, I know. But half of those you mentioned were called zoners during gameplays. There's really only like 3 but NRS calls all of them zoners for some reason.