What's new

Injustice at SCR 2014 Hype and Updates Thread

Damn Blind Ducky in losers...

And Filipinoman and PPJ with the runback both in losers. Seriously annoyed that I can't watch this pool.
Yeah man, I agree with you 100%. It's painful. But hey, at least we can watch Tekken, Blazblue and Gundam???????????????????????????/ WTF????

lol has anyone checked out that gundam stream...? thats quite a different fighting game. anyway let People whose games barely get stream time enjoy it.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
this is lame. Who cares about KI....
The KI community.

It sucks when I want to watch the game I like and it's not on stream, but it's just something we have to deal with. At a tournament like SCR it's gonna be hard for every game to have every match recorded, and that's just something we have to live with.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I hope these matches got recorded.

On a side note, apparently other communities brought stream equipment as well. I heard Max say they had 5 streams going simultaneously, and if I understood correctly, only one is being hosted by the venue, so it's kind of our own fault if we as a community didn't bring stream equipment to stream our own game (Correct me if I'm wrong about this though).

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I hope these matches got recorded.

On a side note, apparently other communities brought stream equipment as well. I heard Max say they had 5 streams going simultaneously, and if I understood correctly, only one is being hosted by the venue, so it's kind of our own fault if we as a community didn't bring stream equipment to stream our own game (Correct me if I'm wrong about this though).
We did -- the stream KI is on is the IGAU/MK community stream (EGP/Compton).

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
yeah KI is supposed to have random ass exhibition matches. wtf. put injustice on, exhibition should never come before tournament play no matter the games involved
i agree with this, exhibitions have a time and place but on stream over stuff that counts isn't it

Fromundaman

I write too much.
We did -- the stream KI is on is the IGAU/MK community stream (EGP/Compton).
Ohhhh.... In that case then that's fucked up. Why didn't the KI community bring their own streaming equipment?

EDIT: The exhibition matches for KI are during what was supposed to be their top 8 time slot (8 PM I heard?), not during our pool time. Our pools are after they finish these KI pools from what I heard.

Because I understand shit happens. I'm just going by how bad nec was blown up on ktp and this site for missing the first few pools. Personally while it sucks I don't want to blow it up.
Wasn't that an organization error on NECs part? KI being shown is intentional by TO decision, there's a difference if that's the case....

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Because I understand shit happens. I'm just going by how bad nec was blown up on ktp and this site for missing the first few pools. Personally while it sucks I don't want to blow it up.
Scheduling the pools stream at a certain time, having an entire stream full of people show up waiting (including some of the game developers), and having them sit there for hours with no word on stream start is an entirely different issue.