What's new

Breakthrough Inescapable Flash Freeze reset

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Fox, do you have anything for Batman? I will make you cookies.

Also...god damn you, Killer Frost.

God damn you to Hell.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
wYeah I knew about this tech for awhile now. I Even showed Khaotik and DMS. But I tend to get downplayed /ridiculed/blown up for posting tech not pertaining to my character. I have unforeseen broken tech with more then half the cast but Id rather not post it due to this. so blah.
I need broke Catwoman tech. We won't blow you up. Well maybe ra Helios but who is he?

Sultan

Kitana, Scorpion
I don't think this is game breaking... This is OP but nothing that breaks the rules of the game i guess... This just makes her top 5? I don't think it will be hotfixed.
I don't think this makes her top 5, probably solidifies her being top 10 though. One thing that can't be understated here: this shit is hard as f--- to do. I'm at about 30% consistency with it at the moment, and I'm still screwing it up 15 times in a row sometimes. And as for the 100% thing: she needs 3 meters minimum and a stored trait and godlike execution to pull this off in a real match - it's just a technical possibility.

Sultan

Kitana, Scorpion
So after second flash freeze;

j2, b1u3, u3, 2, u3, 11b2~bd3, f1~bf1 (36%). Essentially if she has two bars she gets an inescapable 70%+ combo midscreen. Smoke/Cyrax 2.0?
optimized:
mb.freeze, b3, j3, u3, 2, u3, 11b2~slide, 3~iceberg 38%

and yeah, outside of clashing there's no escape. Since she averages 25% off of a d2, you're looking at mid-60% minimum.. and off of certain realistic starters 40%+38% for 78%... so an average of 65% to 75%, and more with trait and 3+ meters.

Last edited:

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
wYeah I knew about this tech for awhile now. I Even showed Khaotik and DMS. But I tend to get downplayed /ridiculed/blown up for posting tech not pertaining to my character. I have unforeseen broken tech with more then half the cast but Id rather not post it due to this. so blah.
If you have any Nightwing tech then you know what they say... Sharing is caring :rolleyes:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I don't think this makes her top 5, probably solidifies her being top 10 though. One thing that can't be understated here: this shit is hard as f--- to do. I'm at about 30% consistency with it at the moment, and I'm still screwing it up 15 times in a row sometimes. And as for the 100% thing: she needs 3 meters minimum and a stored trait and godlike execution to pull this off in a real match - it's just a technical possibility.
I know. I've tried this and i even thought it wasn't possible because it kept whiffing 100% of the times lol. But once people master this it will be game changing for Frost. Same was said about Sinestro's pushblock tech "it's hard to perform" but it was till OP. I think if ya'll master this she will easily be top 7-8

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
You're a very talented and smart player. People don't want to think that because you're also young and a troll. They don't wabt to accept that you're one of the best. Post whatever you find and screw them.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Yep. This is way worse than sinestros push block stuff. So frost has 50/50s errrrrr 100/100s and that's ok?
It's not really a 100/100 since it won't loop back into itself. It just means she has 70%+ two bar combos.

Again this is a double just frame but when mastered will be exceptional.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I knew it. I knew we would find it someday. Great job ne'er-do-well can't wait to try it. I tried everything but never thought to tap trait I feel like a dummy....

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I knew it. I knew we would find it someday. Great job ne'er-do-well can't wait to try it. I tried everything but never thought to tap trait I feel like a dummy....
It's a double just frame. I thought about trait but couldn't get it to work. I've since only got it like 5 times out of 100 or so tries ._.

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.
brah anything for doomsday? I'll make sure that noobe gives you a bear hug if you don't tell me.