What's new

Il be the first to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Im beginning to think scorpion was never really a finished character. I feel that pre hot-fix scorpion was release on accident. I would be willing to bet that the whole "season pass excusive early release" was just an excuse for the lack of communication between nrs and mircosoft. I think the early release of the dlc skin (blackest night, red son 2) would state the case that it was a mistake. In result, Nrs just did a half ass "nerf" to scorpion without really testing him in a way that would make him acceptable to how this game works. I wouldn't doubt that they would leave him alone either. It would be nice for NRS to take there time with this game and really try to fix whats wrong with it in one big patch then just throwing out little fixes with new skins every other week. We as fan will buy your dlc characters NRS, we truly will, just do us a favor and make sure they are actually a finish product. Also, if Scorpion goes unchanged, then Deathstroke would like his low gun shot back. Thank you.
pls give his low gun back :(, an leave scorp alone! D: he didn't do anything to u!

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
explain exactly how he rapes the engine? -_-
I don't see why I need to. lol. Judge the gameplay for yourself. His entire playstyle revolves around exploiting the back to block mechanic, he eliminates the need for footsies, and he can render interactables obsolete. All of this by simply jumping and teleporting. This goes beyond just mobility. He fucks around with the foundation of the game. Not to say he's unbeatable, obviously (he has a weakness in the meter he has to use), but I don't see why any tournament player should spend so much time learning a character, only to have to deal with randomness of that caliber in a tournament.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
UsedForGlue

100% w you on this

I'm done after Evo unless NRS gets their head out of their ass and fixes their game. I'm not trying to kiss anyone's ass
Scorpion has made this game a joke

UsedForGlue
You need a stronger thread title
If you want, we can do another podcast before CEO and address this issue. I already have the outline for the next show which I can send you.

I was annoyed with Tom Brady calling this game balanced just because he uses Aquaman. Let us cut the bull shit, stop kissing NRS's ass, and educate the community about this game.

I knew he would be broken ever since he was leaked in the game files due to the nature of his moveset. But no so broken

I'll have a good laugh if they ban him

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
I don't mind Scorpion being in the game. Like I said in another thread, I think the argument that he shouldn't be in the game because he isn't a DC character is very short minded... Nevertheless, the argument against Scorpion is somewhat valid. I don't think he "breaks" the game. If anything, the argument about Scorpion is attitudinal. On one hand you have players who play with Scorpion who typically have extra mouth, which doesn't necessarily add anything to his appeal. On the other hand, there are players who feel like Scorpion cheapens their playing style and challenges their integrity so they don't play him. The game is designed to play a specific way and the changes they made to Scorpion in order for him to fit into the game follows the game's mechanic. Scorpion can be beaten by any of the cast but it is SO easy to play cheaply with Scorpion. I don't think anyone who plays with Scorpion has room to talk trash. We're still early in the game. We haven't really found any of these characters out yet. Scorpion is more or less a port so he's the most familiar. I don't mind him being in the game but I also don't appreciate the way he is played or the attitudes of players that play with Scorpion. If you want to be impressive, pick up Raven or Catwoman who get almost NO attention but have crazy potential.

Finally, people are seeing how incompetent NRS is at making fighting games. All it took was Scorpion. I am glad Scorpion turned out how he did in Injustice so people can stop supporting this joke of a company called NRS. Where are all the Scorpion defenders now like when he was first playable? I cannot WAIT for Evo when it is Scorp v Scorp in top 8 and Mr Wizard comes out and says he will never have another NRS game at Evo. Ha...ggs NRS Community ggs

Axel_Redd

nah, keep all the DLC characters, and make Duke Nukem the next DLC after zod, just fucking because...He's the Duke, and he's got balls of steel >.>

Balls of steel > Man of Steel

It'll be time to kick ass and chew bubblegum >:D

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Lol I told you guys that scorpion was fucked up.

Thank god only one person is using him at that level tho.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
If you want, we can do another podcast before CEO and address this issue. I already have the outline for the next show which I can send you.

I was annoyed with Tom Brady calling this game balanced just because he uses Aquaman. Let us cut the bull shit, stop kissing NRS's ass, and educate the community about this game.
I'm totally down

Axel_Redd

i keep hearing people say j3 and j1 teleport, what exactly is so crazy about the j3 and j1?

AY AY AY I use Lobo!

I also don't like Scorpion in here. The people who play him are usually super arrogant and (no offense, just going off what I see) have pretty bad spelling and grammar. I'm totally fine losing, but I was playing Shazam today. Scorpion stabs him and flings him into hell. Shazam is a little boy. A bit much imo. They shouldn't have brutal murder of children in the game. Then the Scorpion player proceeded to cuss me out.

Axel_Redd

AY AY AY I use Lobo!

I also don't like Scorpion in here. The people who play him are usually super arrogant and (no offense, just going off what I see) have pretty bad spelling and grammar. I'm totally fine losing, but I was playing Shazam today. Scorpion stabs him and flings him into hell. Shazam is a little boy. A bit much imo. They shouldn't have brutal murder of children in the game. Then the Scorpion player proceeded to cuss me out.
freddy killed children too u know >.>

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I decided quite some time ago I would not be supporting this game in tournament. Its fun for casual gaming but for me there are too many wonky matchups that just make it a counter pick fest. The characters that I need to play to cover bad matchups simply do not interest me.

To fulfill my need for competitive 1v1 gaming, I recently took up squash. I enjoy it as the rules are constant and allow for me to play an opponent in an environment that is always the same, with the same equipment, same rules etc.

When playing squash for example, my opponent cannot stage counter pick and make me play in the car park. I like that.

Error

DF2+R2
i keep hearing people say j3 and j1 teleport, what exactly is so crazy about the j3 and j1?
j3 crosses up, j1 is a super faster overhead that doesn't cross up, then Scorpion can cancel either one into teleport which crosses up, or he can just jump around with the opponent afraid to do much of anything because of the teleport.

He has other options off these jumps but it's 4AM and I'm going to bed

mmmm weren't all people two days ago like "ah Scorpion is totally a legit cr just learn how to deal with him".
I can't find the video but something must have happened at this tourney probably proving that He IS FU****G BROKEN:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.