What's new

Il be the first to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Guys guys. I'm going to be the voice of reason here. We need some critical tournament data before we just ban a character. Once CEO and EVO are over we might have the data we need to make a well informed decision.

feedyourcatbro

Meow Lin
Guys guys. I'm going to be the voice of reason here. We need some critical tournament data before we just ban a character. Once CEO and EVO are over we might have the data we need to make a well informed decision.
I don't want Injustice's first EVO to be like SF4:AE where Black Adam is Fei Long and Scorpion is Yun.

I don't want him banned, how about a gentleman's agreement. Play Injustice, not J1 teleport.

LEGEND

YES!
lesser of two evils

or bigger of two evils but there are less evils? idk
the way i look at it. . . Injustice may be currently more Fucked up than MK9, but there are still at least 3 patches left. I remain hopeful

and at least the fucked up characters in Injustice actually have a bad MU here n there

feedyourcatbro

Meow Lin
Would not mind some emergency heavy handed NRS balancing so long as they're limited to the clear problem here. I was hype for EVO, then J1, J1, J1, J3, J1.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
90% of you fools were kissing ass in this thread, so do not come in here and tell me how you "knew all along".

But let it be known.
I don't think it was in that thread, but I do actually remember thinking at one point that he was fine. Then I played an offline one that knew what he was doing... Yup, now I'm a believer.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Isn't the trademark of a broken character their ability to bend the rules of the game to their will? Scorpion breaks the basic design of the game as far as space control and interactables are concerned, and as such, should be banned from tournament play. IMO, anyway.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Lol I was maining Scorpion before, but now? Yeeeeaaaah I dunno.
i definitely will, don't whine just cuz this character can get almost 300 guranteed damage, he can only get 100% in a real match on the first life bar and probably only in that lvl. This character needs to stay legal!!

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Im beginning to think scorpion was never really a finished character. I feel that pre hot-fix scorpion was release on accident. I would be willing to bet that the whole "season pass excusive early release" was just an excuse for the lack of communication between nrs and mircosoft. I think the early release of the dlc skin (blackest night, red son 2) would state the case that it was a mistake. In result, Nrs just did a half ass "nerf" to scorpion without really testing him in a way that would make him acceptable to how this game works. I wouldn't doubt that they would leave him alone either. It would be nice for NRS to take there time with this game and really try to fix whats wrong with it in one big patch then just throwing out little fixes with new skins every other week. We as fan will buy your dlc characters NRS, we truly will, just do us a favor and make sure they are actually a finish product. Also, if Scorpion goes unchanged, then Deathstroke would like his low gun shot back. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.