What's new

Il be the first to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I wont be attending or competing in any tournaments while Scorpion is a legal character.

This game is effectively ruined as long as scorpion is an option, as to play scorpion is to not play this game the way it was intended.

Hopefully @REO has shown what an absolute joke Scorpion is, and I can't believe anyone can watch him fully exploited and still make excuses for his inclusion in tournament play. It effectively should be Scorpion vs Scorpion at the highest level, and that is something I don't want to be apart of.

I honestly don't care about any community back lash for saying this, as the game is ruined, but I spend allot of money and time to get to tournaments, more so than 95% of offline players, and it just won't be worth it,

I feel I can spend my time more effectively by not playing this game seriously, as no one else seems to want it to be taken seriously by Scorpions inclusion.

Said.

I wont be attending or competing in any tournaments while Scorpion is a legal character.

This game is effectively ruined as long as scorpion is an option, as to play scorpion is to not play this game the way it was intended.

Hopefully @REO has shown what an absolute joke Scorpion is, and I can't believe anyone can watch him fully exploited and still make excuses for his inclusion in tournament play. It effectively should be Scorpion vs Scorpion at the highest level, and that is something I don't want to be apart of.

I honestly don't care about any community back lash for saying this, as the game is ruined, but I spend allot of money and time to get to tournaments, more so than 95% of offline players, and it just won't be worth it,

I feel I can spend my time more effectively by not playing this game seriously, as no one else seems to want it to be taken seriously by Scorpions inclusion.

Said.
We should just all throw Injustice away and go back to MK9

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
No new tech was discovered with scorpion. He is picking Rico Suave apart with jumping and teleport. Arguably the best player int he world at this game right now is getting destroyed with someone who isn't even trying in the match.

Then REO just gets on the mic and in a joking voice talks about how fine.

Scorpion is a cancer to this game and only makes it a joke. NRS has one more chance to fix this shitty character before EVO or Injustice will be a laughing stock. But apparently there are limitations in the engine that won't allow them fix what needs to be fixed.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
But MIT says hes fine and hes actually does well at tournaments.

Just because Rico Suave (who is this guy?) cant beat REO doesn't mean Denzell wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.