What's new

IGAU: Official Patch Notes v1.06 (9/24/2013) + "Mystery Skin & NRS Live Stream regarding changes"

Lulzlou

Noob
No I hear that, I started out playing NW and I'm not bitching about that character, its just I;m tired of this community bitching and whining so hard about the tools GL has and saying its broken when it really isn't. In fighting games there are always going to be strong, medium, and weak characters, that just how it is, not matter how many times you patch the game that isnt going to change. It just like when they nerfed Kung lao, Raiden, and Sub, cause they were stupid, then Kabal, Kenshi, and Sonya took their place, and people still bitched. Becasue you do away with one evil or "injustice" another simply takes its place. They took away subs ground freeze reset, and then he became absoule shit, not that that happened to GL thank god, but my argument, is if I had to pay meter for that OTG, and it was arguably the hardest OTG in the game to do, and was not being abused or gave him anything ridiculous why should I loose it? I paid meter for it, the very thing that character needs to do anything. I mean when NW mb staff twirl and is at +18 he deserved it, he spent meter, isnt that the justification for most fighting game bullshit? "Oh that the dumbest fucking think I have ever seen, but it ok they have to spend meter on it." That ALL of the characters that kept their OTGs have it for free, no meter need. Supes can score his of of everything practically, and yes I know because I play superman, and WW gets to end all of her corner combos in it and not a damn word is said....GL has one and the whole community wants him to die.
He should have kept it. If anything tone down how much meter he builds so he has to spend it smart. I'm used to all the bitching because I mained kabal in mk. The reason I replied was to give another perspective on his mb staff spin. After maining kabal, the mb staff spin is nothing compared to it lol. I know people will still bitch but I have to try. He got his d1 nerf and that's was the only thing that was a bit overboard.

All we can do is wait to see what NRS is planning after the patch. These changes are coming, bitching will do nothing.

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
Good news, mystery skin is not a Superman.

...its Batman.. probably. Batman arkham origins costume showed up in the IOS game.
Related, the Injustice Deathstroke costume is in the Arkham Origins game as an unlock or something.
Seriously?!? If Batman is getting more skins, why can't they be more unique, like the Knightfall one (Azrael). This skin doesn't stand out at all compared to his default and Arkham City ones. But if we're getting this skin, hopefully it's in a pack. Then we could get Arkham Origins skins for people like Nightwing (Robin skin) and Bane, that have pretty cool designs in that game.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
He should have kept it. If anything tone down how much meter he builds so he has to spend it smart. I'm used to all the bitching because I mained kabal in mk. The reason I replied was to give another perspective on his mb staff spin. After maining kabal, the mb staff spin is nothing compared to it lol. I know people will still bitch but I have to try. He got his d1 nerf and that's was the only thing that was a bit overboard.

All we can do is wait to see what NRS is planning after the patch. These changes are coming, bitching will do nothing.
I agree with that last part, at this point I'm just defending my case, and I doing think he needs to have a gaining nerf to keep the OTG cause again no one was abusing it, and it was a really small window to being with. Honestly I wouldn't care at all if I could have gotten that mobility buff, but according to the community is, if GL gets any buff he will be broken, hell most people probably still think he is broken, but whateves. At least I'm glad one person understands my point.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
BrainStorms...
BA might actually become better, as these changes will require players to think/adapt to use him and could create new tech....
Stoked for Lobo buffs and WW, as well as Zatanna fixes and MMH...

The Joker still needs work, imo...

Though it is like many have said,we'll have to wait until the patch is released to make a full, comprehensive analysis...

BrainStorms...
BA might actually become better, as these changes will require players to think/adapt to use him and could create new tech....
Stoked for Lobo buffs and WW, as well as Zatanna fixes and MMH...

The Joker still needs work, imo...

Though it is like many have said,we'll have to wait until the patch is released to make a full, comprehensive analysis...
I'm sorry but what? people will just use mmh and ww because they are top tier now. Specially mmh. You call that a fix?

trufenix

bye felicia
M-Aran-X, ww has supposedly always been top tier and nobody used her, mmh similar but to a lesser degree. You act like every Injustice game since april has been BA / Supes mirrors. No one can predict what this patch is gonna do to the meta.

M-Aran-X, ww has supposedly always been top tier and nobody used her, mmh similar but to a lesser degree. You act like every Injustice game since april has been BA / Supes mirrors. No one can predict what this patch is gonna do to the meta.
60% of injustice players played with BA or Superman. Now they will just move onto mmh, aquaman and ww.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Im with you on that, i think Zod is better

1 Top Tier says it, that all follow, hes good, but i doubt top 3, maybe not even top 5, def top 8
Hes really good but soo overrated here. Exactly def top 10 maybe top 5 but IMO not. People.here call him kabal and its just plain dumb. His zoning is sooooo overrated and OK at best. If he didn't have oh tele he'd be average if not bad

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Hes really good but soo overrated here. Exactly def top 10 maybe top 5 but IMO not. People.here call him kabal and its just plain dumb. His zoning is sooooo overrated and OK at best. If he didn't have oh tele he'd be average if not bad
Lol and you call ME a downplayer.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Keep it civil dudes. I dont care how it starts it always ends in thread cleaning. You can debate but no calling folks idiots or other names kay?

Good TYM. Niiiiiiiiice TYM. Whose a pretty TYM. Yes you are! Yes you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare! <3

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
I'm sorry but what? people will just use mmh and ww because they are top tier now. Specially mmh. You call that a fix?
Seriously guy, you misread the post.
I am stoked that WW went without nerfs (though I have been estimating a serious influx of WW players for months now that will spell doom for our lovely Amazonian in the form of whiners who cannot adapt [see Black Adam =oP] <--Sarcasm...). I am stoked that Zatanna can now properly confuse people and got some fixes and I am stoked that MMH didn't get nerfs.

OT: Aran-X, I know from personal experience that picking fights with others here or even taking out frustrations by name-calling and worse (which will not be happening again), is not a good thing. I'm not flaming you, just giving you a heads up on being civil and not allowing emotions/disagreements to overwhelm you. It happens to many people. Rise Above:
\m/

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Brother, I been playing fighting games competitively for close to 30 years, anybody who thinks they can guess tiers based on patch notes is wasting their time.
Phonetic mistake here, i 4get to put IMO, made it look more of an statement than opinion

Espio

Kokomo
Joker's MB crowbar will probably now give him some nice teeth setups and I think the biggest buff to Lex was adjusting the hitbox of his normals which are really good. His standing 2 is one of the better AAs in this game.

I also think HG vs Lex will finally be as bad as HG players say it is because of the Lex buffs but I think that with the nerfing of some of the other characters, we might see her more often in tournaments but then again I'm just secretly wishing more HG players place so I can finally say that she is dumb and back it up with results.

I also think that Batgirl will actually drop slightly because her biggest strength was the fact that you couldn't even touch her because of her smaller-than-servbot hurtbox.

I really do not believe it is bad at all and have a ton of Lex experience.

His buffs won't change anything relevant in the match up to be honest. It being anything worse than 4-6 is a stretch.

5-5 in my opinion and most Lex players I've played seem to think she also does great versus him.