What's new

If you were born in a fantasy universe..

i wonder if someone is gonna say mortal kombat... lol.

call me boring but im ok with the world i live in.

if i HAD to choose, i'd go neuromancer or shadowrun. star trek also seems good to live in, even though i dont even watch it. but it has not as much war as other universes.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Glad I'm not the only person who has seen Claymore
Dude, I'd be Teresa's fucking disciple lmao, but before I go further with that, have you read the manga?

One I forgot to add was the Pokémon world too. Eevee trainer here with nine tails and psychic badasses would he my way to go. Plus everyone is like immortal there, so win win

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
depends on if I'd still be "regular human" status or have any given abilities/traits as the "exceptional" characters in said universes. If it's the latter then:
Dragonball Z (No question)
Naruto
Tekken
Marvel

Though id say pokemon would be fun too. Real talk I could be 10 and travel around how/when I want?

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
DBZ, soul eater, Attack on Titan, Elfen Lied (Lucy's Husbando right here), or High School DxD (Rias Gremory is my waifu :) Honorable mentions would be Death Note, Zelda, Pokemon (only first 251) and Claymore.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Not enough people ever consider this factor IMO. Living in the Avatar universe sounds kinda cool at first...until you factor in the fact that you're not going to be a bender, let alone the avatar. Living in the Marvel or DC universe is kinda cool since its just like our world but with real superheroes....at least until Galactus or Darkseid decide to try and conquer the universe again. Star Wars could be cool....unless you wind up on the outer rim as a moisture farmer.

Not the biggest fan of the series....but TBH I think I'd personally choose Star Trek. Super progressive society, universal constructors take care of all our basic needs, only reason to work is for personal betterment.....and then there's the holodeck.....
oh sure, there's just the dominion war, the borg, the razor thin relations with the romulan empire. It's peachy

TKB

Noob
DBZ, soul eater, Attack on Titan, Elfen Lied (Lucy's Husbando right here), or High School DxD (Rias Gremory is my waifu :) Honorable mentions would be Death Note, Zelda, Pokemon (only first 251) and Claymore.
You WANT to live in the attack on Titan universe? Lol FUCK THAT! ;)

I would have to say Dragonball Z universe, Cowboy Bebop universe, Star Wars universe or Avatar universe. Seems like most people here agree on the universes they would prefer to be their own reality.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
You WANT to live in the attack on Titan universe? Lol FUCK THAT! ;)

I would have to say Dragonball Z universe, Cowboy Bebop universe, Star Wars universe or Avatar universe. Seems like most people here agree on the universes they would prefer to be their own reality.
Just the thought of using 3D maneuvering devices and being pushed to your limits as a human being is fascinating to me. I'm the type of person who would love to see the world burn because that's the ONLY way for mankind to become stronger. Definitely not smarter tho because we've been at this vicious cycle since the stone age and were still at each other's throats. Whether it be color, religion, opinions, beliefs, etc. Titans don't discriminate...they eat everybody lol. Avatar universe would be pimp. I'd be a firebender for sure, but God let me be the next Broly...please!

Reactions: TKB

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Dude, I'd be Teresa's fucking disciple lmao, but before I go further with that, have you read the manga?

One I forgot to add was the Pokémon world too. Eevee trainer here with nine tails and psychic badasses would he my way to go. Plus everyone is like immortal there, so win win
no haven't read the manga. Is it way better?

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
I'd take my chances in the DC universe. Regardless of my abilities, i'd still like to be apart of the hero side of things. Also Power Girl..........because Power Girl.

And shout out to the Claymore fans. The anime was pretty sick, but the manga is on a whole other level.

Art

Grave_Intent
I'd be from the Queen's Blade universe ;) (for obvious reasons)

But, seriously I think I would be from the Hellboy universe as a Necromancer just so the dead would have a master :joker: