What's new

If you were born in a fantasy universe..

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
If you could choose to be born in ANY fantasy universe that you heard of in a book, tv series, movie etc. which would you choose to live/be born in? For me it's between the Avatar universe(ALA/ALOK) or the DC universe. No judging. If you really wanted to you could live in the my little pony universe or one where your life is narrated by Nikki Minaj or even one so sad it makes me cry...one where MKX will be exclusive to mobile...and that's completely up to you.

MLDoom

All these prices and I'm still free
1. Pokemon(obvious)
2. Darker than black ( it would be interesting to be a contractor)
3. Fairy Tail
4. Avatar
5. Hunter x Hunter

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
either soul eater, dc, or pokemon :3
Soul eater I'd love to be a weapon, what weapon I have no idea, dc I will instill all the fear, and then find a way to make a simillar corps because Sinestro recruits crimials which is dumb for what he aims for. And I guess I'll be a Pokemon trainer in Hoenn (R/S/E 4 lyfe breh) you know.. With everyone wanting to be a trainer or ranger and so on. Who ends up being the Pokemart store owners or work at the games corner... Or a janitor? :/

Would we get special powers? Cause otherwise I'd pick an anime where the average looking guy has a gorgeous woman going after him (me being the average guy)
Not enough people ever consider this factor IMO. Living in the Avatar universe sounds kinda cool at first...until you factor in the fact that you're not going to be a bender, let alone the avatar. Living in the Marvel or DC universe is kinda cool since its just like our world but with real superheroes....at least until Galactus or Darkseid decide to try and conquer the universe again. Star Wars could be cool....unless you wind up on the outer rim as a moisture farmer.

Not the biggest fan of the series....but TBH I think I'd personally choose Star Trek. Super progressive society, universal constructors take care of all our basic needs, only reason to work is for personal betterment.....and then there's the holodeck.....

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
-Claymore
-Marvel and /or DC
Basically any place where my chances of getting powers is pretty high XD though with claymore, I'd have to be female, but that's ok