What's new

If you could replace three characters...

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Replace Black Adam, Doomsday and Shazam for Scarecrow, Ivy and Martian Manhunter.

Oh, are people including Batgirl? Then I would keep Doomsday and replace her instead.

tazzmission

Banned
i forgot what my original first 3 were but now im changing it to switch batgirl, scorpion and black adam for mmh vixen and black canary

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
i admit i pretty much dominated with everyone else but black adam just dosent feel right to me at all

ive tried many times to get adjusted to him but yea nope
Then what you want is a change in his gameplay. I thought you dislike him as a supervillain... you're save now.:D.

Sasuga

Noob
I love it how so many oppose the Batwomen dlc because too many Batman characters already but so few would swap them out. Except for Bane. ^^

And basically, Bane HAD to be in this game because of that Batman movie.

tazzmission

Banned
I love it how so many oppose the Batwomen dlc because too many Batman characters already but so few would swap them out. Except for Bane. ^^

see if the bat roster was just batman bane joker and catwoman i think that wouldve been fine but the inclusion of nightwing batgirl harley quinn ( yes i do not like her simply because she isnt a real villain imo).

people can argue well nightwing is on the tt roster but this is damien wayne as nightwing not dick grayson if you played the story mode

aldazo

Waiting for Havik

Well the thread reads 3 chars, but if I could swap more then I would swap Bane for Gorilla Grodd or Atrocitus or Darkseid or Brainiac or many others.

see if the bat roster was just batman bane joker and catwoman i think that wouldve been fine but the inclusion of nightwing batgirl harley quinn ( yes i do not like her simply because she isnt a real villain imo).

people can argue well nightwing is on the tt roster but this is damien wayne as nightwing not dick grayson if you played the story mode
the main nightwing is still dick grayson.

Dann

Noob
i taught it was weird harley quinn was in the main roster. there are so many better female characters it is absurd to me they put her there. I would definitely change the dlc line up.
1.Martian manhunter
2.bizarro
3.black canary
4.star fire

tazzmission

Banned
i taught it was weird harley quinn was in the main roster. there are so many better female characters it is absurd to me they put her there. I would definitely change the dlc line up.
1.Martian manhunter
2.bizarro
3.black canary
4.star fire
yea what is harleys excuse going to be shes a top seller ? cmon now

webreg

Noob
Grundy
Doomsday
Cyborg

exchange with

Poison Ivy
Vixen
Zatanna

Big ugly males out, hot chicks in. More money for NRS. You're welcome.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Lex: The character design is really lackluster. He was not done well at all.
Shazam: By far, one of the least interesting comic book characters in history.
Batgirl : The Barbara version of Batgirl sucks. Barbara is the worst Batgirl. NO MORE GOD DAMN BATS!

Popular characters that I'd rather see and would sell well: Poison Ivy, Mr.Freeze, The Riddler, The Penguin, Atrocitus, MMH, Scarecrow, Clayface, Two-face, Bizarro, Darkseid, Brainiac, Ra's al Ghul, Gorilla Grodd, Red Hood, Black Hand.

Yes, you can state that I've primarily listed villains, and there's a reason for that. DC's heroes are about as deep as a kiddie pool.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Lex: The character design is really lackluster. He was not done well at all.
Shazam: By far, one of the least interesting comic book characters in history.
Batgirl : The Barbara version of Batgirl sucks. Barbara is the worst Batgirl. NO MORE GOD DAMN BATS!

Popular characters that I'd rather see and would sell well: Poison Ivy, Mr.Freeze, The Riddler, The Penguin, Atrocitus, MMH, Scarecrow, Clayface, Two-face, Bizarro, Darkseid, Brainiac, Ra's al Ghul, Gorilla Grodd, Red Hood, Black Hand.

Yes, you can state that I've primarily listed villains, and there's a reason for that. DC's heroes are about as deep as a kiddie pool.
You would replace Lex for Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Ra's al Ghul or Red Hood????????...

-___________-

Cruz

Banned
This is useless don't you idiots get it by now... Boon and co doesn't call the shots!
WB and DC does and they say Batgirl and Zod are a must, so it's gonna happen anyway so stop wasting your time
with useless threads like this. Even after so many complains for Batgirl she's still announced and will be in it.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
You would replace Lex for Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Ra's al Ghul or Red Hood????????...

-___________-
If Lex was done well, no, but he wasn't done very well in the game. He's a clunky powered suit and that's the extent of it -- which, I understand, it's his power suit. But his design sucks. Grundy, which is a designated grappler, feels better.