What's new

If you could replace three characters...

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Remove:
Bane
Catwoman
Killer Frost

Add:
Atrocitus
Cheetah
Captain Cold

DLC
Remove:
Batgirl
Zod
Scorpion

Add:
Power Girl
Martian Manhunter
Black Manta

The Mighty Yoch

Shocking Your System
Assuming the DLC speculation is right then my replacements would be:
Nightwing for Red Robin (Big Tim Drake fan)
Zod for Supergirl
And my last one is a bit out there. So if scorpion is the last DLC character, why not shake it up with a different non DC character. Scorpion is NRS poster boy so going to the other company gave me this idea that would be kinda cool. WB owns or is partnered with NRS right.
Final Switch: Scorpion for Bugs Bunny

TheMikko

Noob
Zod
Batgirl
Scorpion

Martian Manhunter
Poison Ivy
Power Girl (W/ Supergirl as an alt skin)
Well, that's basically covers what I'd do if DLC is fair game, but if I had to replace people on the original roster, I'd probably take Showtime's picks and use 'em to replace...

- Hawkgirl, just wouldn't think to really miss her if she hadn't been on the roster to begin with.
- Cyborg, again, if he hadn't been in I wouldn't have like expected to see him.
- Lex Luthor, sure, he's a big name character and was actually used in the story, but I've just never cared all that much for him as a combatant. He's at his best when he's plotting, not piloting a mech suit.

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
Same as showtime's
-Zod
-Batgirl
-Scorpion

+Darkseid (If they can have two doomsdays then why not another Darkseid?)
+Power Girl (with Kara's Apocalypse outfit as 1 of her alts)
+Donna Troy, Circe, Zatanna, or Big Barda

A27Alak

Casual Fighter
Keep in mind that I have no complaints about any of the character choices in this game. I'm just doing this for fun and to show which characters I'd like to see:

- Catwoman
- Bane
- Killer Frost

+ Zatanna
+ Martian Manhunter
+ Blue Beetle (Jaime)

LSC GamerSnail

Slug of Darkness
I'd remove
- Joker
- Ares
- Cyborg

Replace with

- Black Mask
- General Zod
- Ra's al Ghul

I'd also swap Bane for Killer Croc, but I would still keep most of his moves. It's more of a skinjob, really.
The reason why I want the Joker gone is because I'm kinda sick of him now and since I main Harley, I'd like for her to go solo for once.
(Joker also has an overly abusive gunshot special with some insane recovery frame). Ares has to go because he's just not fit for the bunch. He's a God. This is a game about Superheroes. He doesn't mix. Try the God of War-series. I originally listed Deahtstroke, but I decided to change it for Cyborg, just because I'm never going to play that guy, so he's no use to me.

Vyris

Noob
I need way more then three:

Batgirl
-> Zatanna

Nightwing
-> Static

Hawkgirl
-> MM

Ares
-> Apollo (Wonder Woman New 52)

Killer Frost
-> Ivy

Bane
-> Black Manta

Scorpion
-> Cheshire

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
This doesn't have anything to do with how they play, just who I don't like all that much.

Sinestro (Sorry he's too skinny and his mustache is horrible)
Green Lantern (Never liked him much)
HawkGirl (I don't find her exciting & I rarely see her played)

But then people like these characters and they're in their for reason whether it be for the people, or for the importance of the story ^_^

Amazon

Noob
well.... most of the cast is fine.... however.... I would take out the following ( inc DLC)

Batgirl- Replace with either Black Canary or Huntress
Hawkgirl- Replace with Circe
Scorpion- Martian Manhunter