What's new

If you could pick the following characters for DLC, who would it be?UPDATED poll!

If you could pick the following characters for DLC, who would it be?

• Total voters

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Baraka and Shang were my first picks, I don't even play them but cmon how do you have an MK game without the klassics?!
Any/all the robots would be dope too.
Outside of those I have Ashrah, Bo Rai Cho and ofc Fujin. They have so much potential with their abilities and the variation system.

Outside of Tanya (and even she is a ridiculous offshoot considering some of the missing characters) the first DLC pack is just so retarded that I still can't believe it's real...

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Hmmm... All the Fujin, Cyber-Smoke and Rain votes make me laugh that people are still requesting the same freaking DLC characters as MK9. Which makes me think one or two of them will be story mode unlocks.

Personally, I went with Bo Rai Cho, Nitara, Li Mei and New Character. So what do I know?

If I could only add one character, I would pick Shang Tsung. But, it's very close for me between Shang, Fujin, Sektor, and Cyrax. Those four would be my choices if there was ever a second DLC pack.
Feels so empty without Shang Tsung :(
Baraka and Shang were my first picks, I don't even play them but cmon how do you have an MK game without the klassics?!
Any/all the robots would be dope too.
Outside of those I have Ashrah, Bo Rai Cho and ofc Fujin. They have so much potential with their abilities and the variation system.

Outside of Tanya (and even she is a ridiculous offshoot considering some of the missing characters) the first DLC pack is just so retarded that I still can't believe it's real...
Shang Tsung
Shang,Cyrax,Sektor,Smoke,Noob and also Victor Crowely from Hatchet.
Shang Tsung
Fujin
Jade
That's all I need in my life.
I would really like to play Shang Tsung. I thought he was really fun to play in all the others, and he is just a cool character with a interesting playstyle.
Damn! Shang seems to be a popular vote!!! NRS needs to bring him and Fujin in!! And did you guys notice that Shang is featured in almost every character's ladder ending?!???Is this a sign????! Please, Shang, be back!!!!

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I'm just really not keen on the idea of paying for characters that were in the last game.

Though just floating an idea here: Cyber Noob?

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Hate to say it but I would main cyrax over my kenshi. His bombs are really cool and I absolutely like them.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Kabal Kabal Kabal Kabal Kabal Kabal Kabal Kabal Kabal Kabal Kabal Kabal Kabal Kabal Kabal Kabal Kabal Kabal

Btw, did I mention Kabal? :REO

KCJ506

Noob
I'd like the next pack to be nothing but post MK characters whom weren't in MK9. My top four picks would be Fujin, Reiko, Frost and Havik.

Though I would also be fine if they brought back Cyber Smoke.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Shang Tsung, Fujin, Rain, and Baraka. Two Obvious choices that everyone will love and two curve balls(Shang Tsung, Fujin) that everyone who matters will love. <3

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
I voted Smoke, Noob Saibot, Cyrax and Sektor, but I'm mostly concerned with Smoke (and to a lesser extent Noob).

I think bringing back Cyber Smoke would be a waste. Wouldn't you guys rather see Revenant Smoke? They already have the model from story mode. Imagine a Smoke that gets enhanced Enenra abilities fueled by demonic power.

Smoke's 3 variations could be:

Universal moves:

1. Teleport attack - teleport into a horizontal dive kick. Hard knock down. Ex grants armor.

2. Smoke bomb - no juggle unless enhanced.

3. Air throw

A: Enenra - antizoning variation. Gains smoke away/toward, shake (absorbs projectiles, ex counters all non armor/X-ray attacks and replenishes meter with absorbed projectiles.

B. Forest Demon (Lin Kuei translates to this) - variation that pays homage to his former life as a LK assassin. Balanced overall. Teleport attack gains MK9 properties, EX version allows mixup on final hit (hold down to cancel, hold back to attack low, or do default overhead). Enhanced teleport attack can be meter burned for final hit to be his cyborg teleport punch. Smoke bomb behaves similarly to MK9 but tighter juggle window. Gains air throw with OTG option.

C: Miasma - rush down utilizing revenant powers. Gains dark enenra buff - while active Smoke deals increased special attack damage but takes increased damage on ALL attacks. Gains miasmatic cloud - stationary cloud of smoke that slowly drains opponent's stamina (ex also drains life). Gains new strings.

Shut up. This is fun for me.

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
Tbh I want my shang sexy back ugh his corner pressure was amazing

Old characters would be kira , Havic , fujin , sareena , reiko , li mei , & yes ashrah !!!

Kinda wanna ferra grown up as a playable charactor THAT would be cool

Non Mk character: bugs bunny