What's new

If you could pick the following characters for DLC, who would it be?UPDATED poll!

If you could pick the following characters for DLC, who would it be?

• Total voters

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I would pick Skarlet, Sareena Frost and Havik, now why would i pick these characters? Take your time to read.

I think the fact that she wasn't given anything in MK9 she can be anything in the story mode, i see Skarlet fighting battles no one knows its there mostly, and game play wise her design based on what we've seen in MK9 would make an interesting character to develop to since she was very technical i definitely wouldn't remove this effect from her, i would start by replacing red dash with cheetah sprint.
Cheetah sprint its a name given to a different type of ninja run where shinobis would run with their body bent towards, the main reason in game would be to low profile mid air traveling projectiles, Krimson Dash would stay armored and make her running like in MK9

Universal moves would be:
Dagger toss, Teleport, Up Slash, Downslash Draw Stance (allows her to use, up slash, down slash and slide faster and a low slash that can juggle ), Blood Ball, air dagger and air down daggers

The Variations would be:

Kunoichi (Blood boost, Cheetah sprint)
Blood Boost, would be an ability activated by command that would add blood to her daggers teleport or up slash with the goal of dealing more damage
Cheetah Sprint would be the old Red Dash, but in this variation it could not only use up/downslash or slide, but she would be able to cancel it with draw stance and cancel the draw stance with cheetah sprint, this would make her a cool and varied rushdown character with the ability to stop and run like dictating pace while reminding off MK9 verson of Skarlet with a twist.

Hemomancer (Adds, absorb, Insanity, Blood Pillars)

In this solely variation Skarlet would gain an insanity meter of 3 levels, every time she dealt damage into someone, she would either be able to choose between pressure or use absorb on the blood pints on the ground to fill the insanity meter, every time a bar is filled to max it would increase her abilities, like single dagger would deal more damage on lvl 1, hit twice on lvl 2, and hit 3 times on lvl3, her teleport would draing 5, 7 and 10% of health on every level, and blood ball would deal no damage to Skarlet on lvl 1, and it would become faster in startup as the level arises, however, getting hit by several ammount of time would take the insanity meter to drop consequently.
The blood pillars would allow Skarlet to grow blood pillars in some parts of the screen.

Tracker (Adds blood puddle, Blood Trail and swap)

Blood puddle would be the ability to stab herself and turn into a blood puddle on the ground which would allow her to move towards or backwards while holding a button to stay on that state for a period of time.
Blood Trail would be a different teleport that could only be performed from draw stance it would allow her to teleport backwards, forward, behind the opponent, behind from the air, or teleport into the same place

This particular variation, Skarlet ground daggers travels incredibly slow, so slow that she can walk behind it, air daggers get stuck on the ground by unlimited time and air straight daggers have the same speed as in others variations where then she could swap places with the dagger stuck in place or still traveling either horizontal or diagonall using the swap ability to switch places with the projectile

I will update the thread tomorrow.

Sucks that they said no repeat dlc. Would have actually been OK with new, revamped Rain & Skarlet. Oh Well.

But for srs Kombat 2 Pack:

Smoke - w/ elemental skins
Hellfire Scorpion, Crystallized Sub-Zero, High Voltage Raiden (Skin textures replaced w/ respective elemental effect)

Reiko - w/ metamorphosis skins
Dragon Reptile, Moth/Butterfly D'Vorah, Full Tarkatan Mileena or Robotic Kano

Havik - w/ chaotic skins
Ferra & Tor Swapped, Undead Jade Skin for Kitana, Power Ranger esque Takeda

Ashrah - w/ demonic/divine skins
Soul Form Ermac, Blood Fiend Kotal Kahn, High Priest Shinnok

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm more shocked that Shujinko got votes lol
I admit I have always been kind of astonished with the Shujinko fans and haters, and Darrius especially lol. He just seemed like such a generic character you know lol. Shujinko I swear there's like always an old asian guy in every fighting game that looks like that lol.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
I admit I have always been kind of astonished with the Shujinko fans and haters, and Darrius especially lol. He just seemed like such a generic character you know lol. Shujinko I swear there's like always an old asian guy in every fighting game that looks like that lol.
You should add Darrius, id vote for him :p He may be kinda generic, but i loved his special moves and gameplay. He was surprisingly my main in Deception.

and Shujinko....I think look wise he could have potential, but that fact that he's a copycat is what turns people off about him. I hope they recon that and if they add him give him hiw own moves, not others. . . . . ..or make him Cyber-Shujinko, and have him able to read peoples moves and then be able to use them(think X-men sentinels) that's the only way i could see him being redeemed.

Elder God

Power!
Mk Deception orginal chars is the worst chars ever!
And why Jarek?!! we have Kano, Kano is classic Black Dragon lider and he is so godlike char with your dirty personality.
Scarlet??! Jade is most iconic, if no Jade, why Scarlet? forgot this.

And Fujin is sick, Fujin wins, flawless victory.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You should add Darrius, id vote for him :p He may be kinda generic, but i loved his special moves and gameplay. He was surprisingly my main in Deception.

and Shujinko....I think look wise he could have potential, but that fact that he's a copycat is what turns people off about him. I hope they recon that and if they add him give him hiw own moves, not others. . . . . ..or make him Cyber-Shujinko, and have him able to read peoples moves and then be able to use them(think X-men sentinels) that's the only way i could see him being redeemed.
That's kind of how I felt about Darrius to Jax, I mean Jax with metal arms. Darrius with arm gauntlets...that now Jacqui seems to have ehh lol. I don't know about Cyber shujinko lol that actually sounds hilarious or they could give him a variation called absorb where whoever he's fighting he can use a few of their moves temporarily something like that.

I kind of liked how he could absorb others abilities maybe just explain it better.

lol you like Shujinko I take it huh?

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
Shang, smoke, noob and hotaru.

I always liked hotarus armour and his evasive move set and his nagata staff thing.

Also, I would love to play a rush down noob.. I like his design. But I hate his zoner play style.

Error

DF2+R2
A new neutral colored Cyborg, each variation changes the color of his piping to match a previous Cyborg (Cyrax/Sektor/Smoke).
Noob-Saibot with a variation where the Saibot acts like a spiderman symbiote giving him stretchy normals.
Rain
Ashrah because she deserves a second chance and her demon priestess thing was cool.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
How did she go out in MK9, don't really remember it that well.
Not that she was killed off or anything, but the fact she was left in such an unfinished state. Needed alot more work done to be competitive.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
This would be a perfect Kombat Pack #2:

Fujin
Baraka
Frost
Havik

To me, the most exciting female character from the 3D era (excluding MK4), would be Frost.

A female ninja with Sub-Zero like powers would be so awesome in MKX.

Also, this game lacks the wind elder god, and that bothers me.