What's new

If you could pick the following characters for DLC, who would it be?UPDATED poll!

If you could pick the following characters for DLC, who would it be?

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So this is say if you guys had a say to decide the future DLC/characters whoever comes out post everything we already know.

You can also speculate the 2 we'll unlock completing story(assuming it's no more) if you wish.

I'll list the most possible or wished characters that I think most of the MKC would want.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Well, Liu Kang is already confirmed on-disc, so no, I would not pay for Liu DLC ;)

I chose Fujin, Sektor, Smoke and ''another MK character'' for Baraka. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they include at least one female character and a guest. I'd choose Skarlet and Spawn but they already said no to returning DLC so.... Frost? Ashrah?

mkkevin

Noob
I chose Bo' Rai Cho, Ashrah, New Character, and Sektor. I really want to play as Bo again, he was fun and an interesting concept. Ashrah was awesome too, she can be light based and stuff maybe even get a demon alt. I always preferred Sektor than Cyrax. And a new charcter would be awesome.

Shad

Magnificent ninja hairspray
I seriously want to start a #FujinDLC trend on Twitter. I can deal with Smoke not making it because he got an amazing showing in MK9 (and #SmokeDLC would be purely out of selfish reasons), but I seriously can't believe Fujin didn't make the cut. That's gotta change.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I want me a Kombat Pack 2 that consists of:

Cyrax
Baraka
Sareena
Fujin

That'd be the tits. Should I post this on the social anxiety forums?

Last edited:

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I must have missed the info about Liu Kang being confirmed by a DLC alternate. Words can not express the happiness that brings me. I voted Liu Kang, Fujin, and other(for Nightwolf).

Skarlet was awesome in MK9 and would be even more awesome in MKX, but would also be cool to have any of the other obscure female MK characters from Shaolin Monks or MK Mythologies: Sub-Zero. But if I could pick just one character, it'd be Frost!

Also, why no Shang Tsung?