What's new

Question If you could ban up to 2 chars before EVO

Choose 2

• Total voters
it's obvious that the person who made this thread is REO haha, look at the comment he made in the SCR thread with this same account and you'll understand exactly what I mean.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Doesn't matter, whoever becomes #1 in MK9 regardless of the revision and metgame magically has zero bad matchups and then everybody will want them banned too. Remember Kung Lao, Raiden and Sonya before they were "nerfed"? Yeah, you got shat on for even remotely suggesting another character might go 6-4 against any of them.

Doesn't matter, whoever becomes #1 in MK9 regardless of the revision and metgame magically has zero bad matchups and then everybody will want them banned too. Remember Kung Lao, Raiden and Sonya before they were "nerfed"? Yeah, you got shat on for even remotely suggesting another character might go 6-4 against any of them.
true that other chars were complained about alot before, i feel that lao's 2 4 low hat was something that ppl just didn't learn to deal with. I've seen/ dealt with worse things than that haha, for example: akuma's vortex in sf/ ibuki's vortex in sf, dark phoenix in vanialla mvc3, yun in ssf4 ae, sf2 akuma that got banned haha, bo rai cho in mk6 and 5, green lantern/ flash in mk vs dc, man the list goes on, 2 4 low hat doesn't come close to those.

also we dnt need bans, just a reasonable patch that DOESNT OVER BUFF OR NERF CHARACTERS, then we'd be fine. The patches mk did did exactly the opposite of what i typed in bold, they overly nerfed chars like sub and why in the world did they nerf jade? smh haha

I like to think the game would be more balanced without kabal, kenshi, sheeva and kano. Maybe sonya cuz she'd be the new kabal without the big 2.

and LBSH, mk9 is still a good game and a game that will only get better come mk10. Mk9 is a great start for us as a tournament game, and things will only improve as long as we just keep supporting our game and getting out and having the hypest tournaments!!!!!!

Edgar Inc

B3 everything
Mk9 would be much more competitive and would allow viability of a few other characters without Kabal/Kenshi IMO​

JoanJ

Noob
Obviously both i expected to be winning are, Kabal being absured, estremely good and over abusable by top players, and Kenshi hes super easy to play and win whit, you only need to learn a few moves and 1 combo thats all he shouldnt even be in this game, he should be in Marvel Vs Capcom he fits in that game better, If those 2 get toned down or banned we will see more variety to the game, i really loved last major Jax Vs Shang the grand finale no kabal no kenshi no lao, thats a first.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Obviously both i expected to be winning are, Kabal being absured, estremely good and over abusable by top players, and Kenshi hes super easy to play and win whit, you only need to learn a few moves and 1 combo thats all he shouldnt even be in this game, he should be in Marvel Vs Capcom he fits in that game better, If those 2 get toned down or banned we will see more variety to the game, i really loved last major Jax Vs Shang the grand finale no kabal no kenshi no lao, thats a first.
Yeah, Kenshi is really easy to win with against Kung Lao, Kabal, Smoke, Reptile, Cyrax, Raiden, Noob Saibot, and Freddy Krueger.

You people, seriously.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Here is a LIST of 10 characters that need to be banned.

1. Kabal
2.Kenshi
3.Cyrax
4.Smoke
5.Sonya
6.Johnny Cage
7.Kung Lao
8.Reptile
9.Sektor
10.Jade

Here is another LIST of my top 3 breakfast meals.

1.bacon and eggs
2.sausage biscuits
3.biscuits and gravy