What's new

Question If you could ban up to 2 chars before EVO

Choose 2

• Total voters
So you want to take away cyrax's resets, and give guaranteed resets to Smoke?
uh otg combos are fine, but if that is such a big issue then just give him normal combos since he has 40 percent bnbs anyways. But if lao can do super dmg combos in corner/ sektor with one meter, just make him have to use ex smoke bomb to do otg combos.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
tottery pls, patches/updates shall solve problems. We need to patch the game like marvel/sf patch theirs, not alot but effectively and in a timely manner.
It's too bad that NRS when they finish a game, they are like ok see ya moving on and do something completely different, they get a game really really right in a long time and the "komplete edition" is just a regular version with the dlc, even the vita had some changes done that didn't go to console. Unlike capcom where they may have 8 versions of the same game but at least it works right after a while.

It's too bad that NRS when they finish a game, they are like ok see ya moving on and do something completely different, they get a game really really right in a long time and the "komplete edition" is just a regular version with the dlc, even the vita had some changes done that didn't go to console. Unlike capcom where they may have 8 versions of the same game but at least it works right after a while.
yes indeed, we need to patch like sf4 does.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Someone needs to host a low-tier only tournament.
See...I love the concept of that idea, but it'd take three weeks to book it just for everyone to draw the line at who constitutes low-tier.

Where are the options "None" and "Unban Kratos"
Fucking this guy <3. I also would enjoy these two options.

If it's 2013 and you're non-troll-related seriously still holding out hope that any of the tops in this game are going to be banned in tournament play at this point, you probably should've dropped this game by now.

It's not even worthy of a whole rant. So I'm just gonna give you bits and pieces.

No one wants to be the guy. That guy. Not that guy. Kabal. Ice cream sandwich. If you seperate his name, it's Sonic Fox 9000, and that sounds like a missle. Dressing as a banana for halloween. Can't judge by the size of the level. Pig Of The Hut and barbeque ribs. Climb the building. REO. Kung Lao. Fucking mason jars everywhere, in Maxter 's backseat with a jacket and a snare drum. And don't even get me started on Freddy. Mikemetroid knows how to put on the crispy pants. Hashish rabbit symposium. No one bans the bans,

The end.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Here is a LIST of 10 characters that need to be banned.

1. Kabal
2.Kenshi
3.Cyrax
4.Smoke
5.Sonya
6.Johnny Cage
7.Kung Lao
8.Reptile
9.Sektor
10.Jade

Here is another LIST of my top 3 breakfast meals.

1.bacon and eggs
2.sausage biscuits
3.biscuits and gravy
NEEDS MOAR LISTS

Espio

Kokomo
An option to balance the game would be nice and not get rid of anyone :).

I honestly hope to see a "Low Tier Only Tournament" one day. Stryker vs Jade is so much fun to watch and play, yet you will never see a hype Stryker/Jade grand finals because of Mr. Resets, Blind Asshole, and Emphysema Man.
lmao those names.

Add Espio872 so we can run it :).

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
tottery pls, patches/updates shall solve problems. We need to patch the game like marvel/sf patch theirs, not alot but effectively and in a timely manner.
Yeah I wouldn't go that far... I can't say much for SF but MvC3 has had some extremely dumb nerfs and buffs since it came out.

JoanJ

Noob
Yeah, Kenshi is really easy to win with against Kung Lao, Kabal, Smoke, Reptile, Cyrax, Raiden, Noob Saibot, and Freddy Krueger.

You people, seriously.
He only suffers vs Kabal and Lao thats it he destrois the rest of the cast horrible just by spamming specials, what a retarded guy.

Justice

Noob
You know what I'd like to see? Keep the resets but cap the damage any character can do to say 55%. That way, if someone wants to show off or troll, they can do the full kombo and have fun but the incentive is there to not do them because they know the damage is capped and all they are doing is wasting time by completing it.

Thoughts?

Oh! And ban Noob!