What's new

If I beat anyone at EVO I will make a thread personally calling you a fraud.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
If you are a top 8/16 player and you lose to claude you better quit fighting games for life.
I seen rico lose to him, so there is that :DOGE

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Yeah we get it, you dont have the game, you havent practised it. Whrn u get 0-2'ed its because u dont have the game and win you win a match/round, your godlike and the other player sucks.
Smh

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Weren't you exposed for being caught rigging brackets with 16-Bit and SwiftTomHanks or something? Lol. Now you want to call people who play the game out as frauds?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Dude, we get it! Injustice is a "scrubby" and "p.o.s" game! Mortal Kombat is the most technically advanced fighting game on the planet! You've made that abundantly clear in every one of your post.

Sometimes this "forum humor" goes over my head but what's the point of spending several hundred dollars for the sole purpose of "exposing" Injustice??
I'm sure he just wants to chill with his friends. EVO is about more than just the tournament.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Weren't you exposed for being caught rigging brackets with 16-Bit and SwiftTomHanks or something? Lol. Now you want to call people who play the game out as frauds?
Lol first off you don't know me, I didn't rig anything. Second, I'm just having some fun at myself and whoever I play at Evo it's just a joke relax.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Dude, we get it! Injustice is a "scrubby" and "p.o.s" game! Mortal Kombat is the most technically advanced fighting game on the planet! You've made that abundantly clear in every one of your post.

Sometimes this "forum humor" goes over my head but what's the point of spending several hundred dollars for the sole purpose of "exposing" Injustice??
How is this about injustice? I didn't say injustice was scrubby in this post.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
The mu is guess overhead or low. Okay you guessed right, she's still safe. Prepare to guess again.
You just described 95% of Injustice.

How good are you at winning coin flips???

Dis why no Evo for da Potato, Dis why wait for MKx. Dis why only Major I went to for Injustice was UFGT9.

Dis why I'm sad Arrow go Nerfed.

Anyway, I approve of this thread. And now have someone to cheer for at Evo!!!! Hope you make the stream!!!

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Man... some people are too busy being butthurt to even read the point of this thread XD

Anyway this thread is awesome; FRAUD DETECTION WARNING!

ReD WolF

Lord of the Drip
I just registered for EVO to play injustice. I sold my copy of injustice to @rev0lver after ECT 2013. That's over a year ago. I ONLY play at events, never practice and don't know any match ups. I entered injustice for the sole purpose of beating one person who actually practices this game. That person TRULY will be a fraud player to lose on the biggest stage to the biggest injustice scrub out there (me). I'm super free and should NEVER beat anyone in tournament. I know I can scrub out a win here or there at locals but that doesn't count. EVO counts.

Will anyone be the true fraud of EVO?????? I want to make the thread!
It would be amazing if you frauded out PL lol. But even if you did, the setups would be laggy and a 3rd controller would somehow be connected

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I thought this thread was pretty harmless. All he's doing is starting a thread talking about an event he's going to be at in a month from now, spending his money to do so. Then about two or so people decide to take pop shots at him because apparently on TYM it's acceptable to take shots at users in topics for things they've said and done in the past, presumably of course.

It really shouldn't be.

P.S Have fun at EVO @G4S Claude VonStroke