What's new

If I beat anyone at EVO I will make a thread personally calling you a fraud.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
@G4S Claude VonStroke: No one knows whether you really haven't played the game or have been playing the game and practicing in secret. To make this type of announcement you must also have the physical and digital evidence that you are not going to play the game till EVO, which is basically impossible for anyone to know unless you lock yourself up in a cell for 24 hours a day guarded by Tom Brady and REO and monitored with a real time camera on the net for all the community to watch your daily routine till the day you go to EVO.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
@G4S Claude VonStroke: No one knows whether you really haven't played the game or have been playing the game and practicing in secret. To make this type of announcement you must also have the physical and digital evidence that you are not going to play the game till EVO, which is basically impossible for anyone to know unless you lock yourself up in a cell for 24 hours a day guarded by Tom Brady and REO and monitored with a real time camera on the net for all the community to watch your daily routine till the day you go to EVO.
Hmm, well I can't do that but revolver can attest that I did sell my game to him last year. The only time I play is at tournaments. And that's when I will learn a matchup, live during the tournament! Haha

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
I just registered for EVO to play injustice. I sold my copy of injustice to @rev0lver after ECT 2013. That's over a year ago. I ONLY play at events, never practice and don't know any match ups. I entered injustice for the sole purpose of beating one person who actually practices this game. That person TRULY will be a fraud player to lose on the biggest stage to the biggest injustice scrub out there (me). I'm super free and should NEVER beat anyone in tournament. I know I can scrub out a win here or there at locals but that doesn't count. EVO counts.

Will anyone be the true fraud of EVO?????? I want to make the thread!
FRAUD PLACE!!!!!!!!

I just registered for EVO to play injustice. I sold my copy of injustice to @rev0lver after ECT 2013. That's over a year ago. I ONLY play at events, never practice and don't know any match ups. I entered injustice for the sole purpose of beating one person who actually practices this game. That person TRULY will be a fraud player to lose on the biggest stage to the biggest injustice scrub out there (me). I'm super free and should NEVER beat anyone in tournament. I know I can scrub out a win here or there at locals but that doesn't count. EVO counts.

Will anyone be the true fraud of EVO?????? I want to make the thread!

I thought this thread was pretty harmless. All he's doing is starting a thread talking about an event he's going to be at in a month from now, spending his money to do so. Then about two or so people decide to take pop shots at him because apparently on TYM it's acceptable to take shots at users in topics for things they've said and done in the past, presumably of course.
[/USER]
Again, if this is his attempt at "forum humor", forgive me--I don't get it. All I know is that his Year Long campaign repeatedly denouncing the game has become a bit of a drag and obnoxious.

Anyhow, enjoy your trip to Evo "frauding" out your fellow competitors.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Again, if this is his attempt at "forum humor", forgive me--I don't get it. All I know is that his Year Long campaign repeatedly denouncing the game has become a bit of a drag and obnoxious.

Anyhow, enjoy your trip to Evo "frauding" out your fellow competitors.
I haven't said a bad word about injustice since.... Last year sometime probably. In fact I've been supporting the game by attending the break and donating my 10 dollars every time and also entering at every single local regional and major. I've been supporting injustice and the scene since day 1. Actually way more than most people do on this site.

Vagrant

Noob
I thought this thread was pretty harmless. All he's doing is starting a thread talking about an event he's going to be at in a month from now, spending his money to do so. Then about two or so people decide to take pop shots at him because apparently on TYM it's acceptable to take shots at users in topics for things they've said and done in the past, presumably of course.

It really shouldn't be.

P.S Have fun at EVO @G4S Claude VonStroke
I agree with you. But of course the thread is going to piss a few people off.

That's partially why it's funny.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
@G4S Claude VonStroke I too entered EVO for injustice, i have played the damn game in months, and that was for an hour or two, before that it was a few more months.

If i beat anyone at evo you are catching fraud status, i haven't even followed a tournament in 3 months now.

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
Hmm, well I can't do that but revolver can attest that I did sell my game to him last year. The only time I play is at tournaments. And that's when I will learn a matchup, live during the tournament! Haha
I can attest to the fact that at ECT 2014 Claude didn't know how Zod's trait works. Zod was released a little over a month after ECT 2013, so this fits the timeline.

Also, I believe Claude beat that fraud-ass Zod player at ECT 2014.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I can attest to the fact that at ECT 2014 Claude didn't know how Zod's trait works. Zod was released a little over a month after ECT 2013, so this fits the timeline.

LOL haha. None of those count man. the only thing that counts is if i beat someone at EVO!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter

That is true I had no idea how to block that trait lmao

flipkev

Tank Top Guy
Yep the pool with Khoatik, it was me cause my boy knocked me into losers. If you think I'm a fraud go ahead, I never made any claims otherwise and spend most my efforts supporting the scene instead of practicing.