What's new

If I beat anyone at EVO I will make a thread personally calling you a fraud.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I just registered for EVO to play injustice. I sold my copy of injustice to @rev0lver after ECT 2013. That's over a year ago. I ONLY play at events, never practice and don't know any match ups. I entered injustice for the sole purpose of beating one person who actually practices this game. That person TRULY will be a fraud player to lose on the biggest stage to the biggest injustice scrub out there (me). I'm super free and should NEVER beat anyone in tournament. I know I can scrub out a win here or there at locals but that doesn't count. EVO counts.

Will anyone be the true fraud of EVO?????? I want to make the thread!

Last edited:
I just registered for EVO to play injustice. I sold my copy of injustice to @rev0lver after ECT 2013. That's over a year ago. I ONLY play at events, never practice and don't know any match ups. I entered injustice for the sole purpose of beating one person who actually practices this game. That person TRULY will be a fraud player to lose on the biggest stage to the biggest injustice scrub out there (me). I'm super free and should NEVER beat anyone in tournament. I know I can scrub out a win here or there at locals but that doesn't count. EVO counts.

Will anyone be the true fraud of EVO?????? I want to make the thread!
Basically saying Injustice is a scrubby game, and anyone can scrub it out, and the people playing are scrubs.

Scrub a dub dub.