What's new

I am scared that I like females (MKX)

KayyKnow

Young, Black and handsome
Um... Aquaman is not considered in the broken tier alongside MMH. Heck MMH isn't really considered broken in practice considering he requires a LOT of on point technical skill to use. He's only broke in the lab or on paper when its not clutch judging from tourney numbers and players trying to use him consistently.

I've honestly heard more folks arguing to claim Batgirl or Zod was broken than Aquaman. Trident Rush chip is universally reviewed as dumb though.
guys I think we found limbodawgs hidey

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Um... Aquaman is not considered in the broken tier alongside MMH. Heck MMH isn't really considered broken in practice considering he requires a LOT of on point technical skill to use. He's only broke in the lab or on paper when its not clutch judging from tourney numbers and players trying to use him consistently.

I've honestly heard more folks arguing to claim Batgirl or Zod was broken than Aquaman. Trident Rush chip is universally reviewed as dumb though.
Um...Aquaman destroys a lot of characters...nevermind that he loses to Martian and Lex...

Broken male characters can be outplayed. The NRS female characters are usually constructed as very decent fighters with that unique satisfying feminine sass. Players who play female don't want just to win, they want to win with glorifying sass. We'really better players for it. Just remember,

Dare to be bold. Dare to play with sass. Play female.

REYTHEGREAT

Female characters are not represented well. Most people who play mk9 and who will most likely pick up mkx are going to play a male character because of that machismo. I will not be surprise with cassie cage is already top tier. so stick with her.

Neuvost

Noob
It looks like NRS is trying to be more inclusive to women with MKX. They've toned down the ridiculous outfits and head-sized boobs from MK9. I highly doubt they MEANT to make females less competitive in MK9 and Injustice, but our biases effect us all. Here's to us all improving on such issues, large and small!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Not that we can really tell who is good or not, but we can revisit this thread around May 1st when people are crying about D'Vorah.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
It looks like NRS is trying to be more inclusive to women with MKX. They've toned down the ridiculous outfits and head-sized boobs from MK9. I highly doubt they MEANT to make females less competitive in MK9 and Injustice, but our biases effect us all. Here's to us all improving on such issues, large and small!
I'm pretty happy about this. The MK9 female designs were basically all stripper outfits. And don't even get me started on that BS fleshpit costume.