What's new

How u came up with your psn

dudemcrude said:
My bad, I didn't.

Let me ask you a question. When you were a kid, do you remember playing side scrolling adventure games? Super Mario Bros., Sonic, DKC, etc.? Well, in those games, occasionally something would go wrong. During a scrolling level, which we called "air levels", you have to jump from platform to platform, and once in a while one of the necessary platforms would just be missing, for no logical reason, forcing you to plummet to your death. On the flipside, sometimes you would mistime a jump but end up being safe anyway. Maybe it looked like you got hit with one of Bowser's fireballs, but you didn't die. Perhaps you accidentally bumped into a Kremling, but managed to roll at the last second possible and the game gives you the benefit of the doubt? Maybe you fell in the lava, but somehow you kept your shield AND your rings?

Well, we decided that there are video game gods that control these things. Mackerfield is the video game god of life. He helps you across dangerous water ways, makes sure you get the coin ship in Mario 3, and gives you the power to do things such as stage fatality/friendships. His evil brother, Wackerfield, is the video game god of death. He makes you get the worthless anchor in Mario 3. He makes platforms disappear. When you jump from one platform to another, he makes you slip off and fall into spikes or a pit. Wackerfield laughs every time Shao Kahn makes fun of you. Wackerfield makes you fuck up your super combo when that super combo was the only thing between immortality and losing to M. Bison.

So, some people say Goro Lives. Personally, I believe Mackerfield Lives. It's my way of showing respect to the video game god of life, truth, and virtue. And he's way better than that four armed pussy, anyway.

this is the best story out of all our screen names, A++!!!

K75Boi

Noob
mine is not so interesting----K=first letter in my first name....75=yr i was born...Boi=first 3 letters in my last name.

My grandma would occasionally look through my Yu-Gi-Oh cards cause she thought that some of them were so shiny and pretty. I told her what they were but she still insisted that they were yugimonz. Even my MTG cards were yugimonz to here. As for my original psn, dustdanger, which was stolen. My first name is Dusty, dust, and people at work would call me dangerous cause I wouldn't hesitate to try anything dangerous and stupid like slip a dollop of sour cream into my GM's coffe, lol. I'm also called sweet tea ninja around the house cause I make real good sweet tea, lmao!

Edit: And I'm fairly certain Ahimsa got his name from the crappy band Ahimsa.

CUKO28

Noob
When i was younger,(Dam im old!) i use to scare lots of friends and familiy. They nicknamed me the Cuko which is ghost in spanish. I got my first PS3 when i was 28. BOO!

Kaiba

Noob
When I get my PS3 it either be Sento Kaiba or TXKaiba.

I starting using "Sento" because its intentionally misspelled so its 99% of the time available. "TX" is because I live here.

When I started playing, and I guess I'm playing yu-gi-oh! again, I did my best to emulate Kaiba's actual deck from 3 Blue Eyes to the XYZ Dragon set and now even the tourney legal Obelisk.

Kaiba said:
When I get my PS3 it either be Sento Kaiba or TXKaiba.

I starting using "Sento" because its intentionally misspelled so its 99% of the time available. "TX" is because I live here.

When I started playing, and I guess I'm playing yu-gi-oh! again, I did my best to emulate Kaiba's actual deck from 3 Blue Eyes to the XYZ Dragon set and now even the tourney legal Obelisk.
LightLords ftw! then after march it will be gravekeepers and zombies :O

CrazySlasher because I like horror movies and GaudenTheGreat after Augustus Saint-Gaudens who designed one of the finest coins in history.

ten is the first three letters of my gov't
peace is what I try and keep
show is a pun on the last three letters of my gov't

Nuthin fancy
kinda catchy
hard to remeber on mk2 lobby for psn to avoid spam

esBeezy

Noob
I read pretty much everyone elses, some clever people in this community.

As for mine...used to play the Socom series a lot, had different names but in part 2 I chose BiOZ. The name just came to me after thinking
for a while about different sh*t. The lowercase "i" worked too so I stuck with that till PS3 hit. They wouldn't allow (4) characters, so I
threw the "st" in there signifying the old BiOZ was dead and has been resurrected.

*It has no reference to BIOS (the mind behind the mind) or BOZ (Anton Lavey's pet) ...I'm not geeked out and I don't worship the devil.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Growing up, I was always the best at fighting games locally. I basically conquered everyone.

So...
Conqueror
MK replacing any C with a K + Conqueror = Konqueror
Old TV show from the late 80's, Bumper Stumpers (google it). On the show, contestants would try to figure out what custom license plates said. If there were two consonants together, like TT, it would sound like T's. If it had RR, it would be either R's or two R sounds. Thus...
Bumper Stumpers TV Show + Konqueror = Konqrr